The global aviation crew management system market size reached US$ 2.23 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 3.62 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 8.15%during 2023-2028. The increasing demand for air travel, the need for improved operational efficiency, and the growing adoption of cloud-based solutions, represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Aviation crew management system (CMS) refers to a software tool used by airlines to manage and optimize the scheduling and assignment of their flight crews. It allows airlines to effectively plan crew resources based flight schedules, crew availability, and regulatory requirements. The CMS typically includes features such as crew rostering, training management, and crew tracking, and can help airlines to improve operational efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance crew satisfaction. Aviation CMS is designed to support all types of crew members, including pilots, cabin crew, and ground staff. It enables airlines to quickly adapt to crew availability or scheduling changes, while also ensuring that they comply with regulatory requirements such as maximum duty times and rest periods. Additionally, it provides real-time information to crew members, allowing them to view their schedules, receive alerts, and communicate with other crew members. In recent years, aviation CMS has played a critical role in ensuring that airlines are able to efficiently manage their crew resources and provide a positive experience for crew members and passengers alike.
Aviation Crew Management System Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the significant increase in the number of flights due to rising disposable incomes, and growing urbanization and globalization. This has led to an increasing demand for air travel, which in turn, has created a need for more efficient crew management systems. Additionally, airlines are under pressure to improve their operational efficiency to remain competitive. The use of a crew management system helps airlines optimize crew utilization, reduce crew costs, and minimize disruptions caused by crew scheduling issues. Other than this, the adoption of cloud-based solutions is also driving the market as these solutions offer several advantages, including lower costs, greater flexibility, and improved scalability, over traditional on-premise solutions. Besides this, regulatory requirements, such as the need to comply with crew duty and rest requirements, are also resulting in the adoption of crew management systems. These systems help airlines to ensure that they comply with regulations, thus reducing the risk of fines and other penalties. Moreover, several airlines are focusing on deploying crew management systems to help airlines ensure that the right crew members are assigned to each flight, thereby improving the overall passenger experience.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global aviation crew management system market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on the solution, deployment, and application.
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the aviation crew management system market based on the solution. This includes hardware, software, and services. According to the report, software represented the largest segment.
A detailed breakup and analysis of the aviation crew management system market based on the deployment has also been provided in the report. This includes cloud-based and on-premises. According to the report, cloud based accounted for the largest market share.
- Crew Planning
- Crew Training
- Crew Services
- Crew Operations
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the aviation crew management system market based on the application. This includes crew planning, crew training, crew services, and crew operations. According to the report, crew planning represented the largest segment.
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for aviation crew management system. Some of the factors driving the North America aviation crew management system market included increasing demand for efficient crew management, advancements in aviation technology, and rising demand for air travel.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global aviation crew management system market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include AIMS Inc., Blue One Management S.A., CAE Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Hexaware Technologies Limited (HT Global IT Solutions Holdings Limited), IBS Software Private Limited (IBS Software Pte. Ltd.), IntelliSys Aviation Systems Inc., Jeppesen, Lufthansa Systems GmbH & CO. KG (Deutsche Lufthansa AG), Maureva Ltd., Navblue (Airbus SE), PDC A/C (Prolog Development Center Holding A/S), etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Hardware, Software, Services
||Crew Planning, Crew Training, Crew Services, Crew Operations
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AIMS Inc., Blue One Management S.A., CAE Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Hexaware Technologies Limited (HT Global IT Solutions Holdings Limited), IBS Software Private Limited (IBS Software Pte. Ltd.), IntelliSys Aviation Systems Inc., Jeppesen, Lufthansa Systems GmbH & CO. KG (Deutsche Lufthansa AG), Maureva Ltd., Navblue (Airbus SE), PDC A/C (Prolog Development Center Holding A/S), etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global aviation crew management system market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global aviation crew management system market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global aviation crew management system market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive aviation crew management system market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the solution?
- Which is the most attractive solution in the aviation crew management system market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the deployment?
- Which is the most attractive deployment in the aviation crew management system market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on application?
- Which is the most attractive application in the aviation crew management system market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global aviation crew management system market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global aviation crew management system market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the aviation crew management system market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global aviation crew management system market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the aviation crew management system industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.