According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled " India Baby Care Products Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," finds that the India baby care products market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 14.95% during the forecast period (2023-2028). Baby care products are specifically manufactured for the health and well-being of infants and toddlers. They comprise soaps, cleansers, shampoos, bottles, baby wipes, oil, powder, lotion, and diaper rash ointment. They are intended to provide comfort, hygiene, nourishment, and overall support for the daily needs of babies. At present, the demand for baby care products are catalyzing across India due to the rising infant population.
India Baby Care Products Market Trends:
Increasing concerns about the importance of maintaining the health and hygiene of babies among parents represent one of the major factors driving the demand for baby care products in India. Moreover, rapid urbanization and inflating income levels are catalyzing the demand for premium baby care products in the country. In addition, the rising demand for fortified and functional baby food, which is a rich source of essential nutrients, such as fats, protein, carbohydrates, calcium, zinc, iron, minerals, and vitamins, is favoring the growth of the market in the country. Apart from this, the growing investments in promotional activities, including celebrity endorsements and social media campaigns, to improve existing sales and enhance brand awareness are influencing the market positively in the country. Furthermore, the easy availability of various baby care products via hypermarkets, supermarkets, specialty stores, and e-commerce retail channels that offer wider collections, multiple brands, doorstep delivery, and multiple payment methods is propelling the growth of the market in the country. Besides this, product manufacturers operating in India are improving product packaging by incorporating cartoon characters and bright colors to attract kids.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been segmented into baby skin care, baby hair care, baby toiletries (baby bath products and fragrances, and baby diapers and wipes), and baby food and beverages. At present, baby toiletries (baby bath products and fragrances, and baby diapers and wipes) hold the biggest market share.
- Based on the category, mass products dominate the market, followed by premium baby care products.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, pharmacies/drug stores, online stores, and others. Presently, supermarkets and hypermarkets represent the largest segment.
- Region wise, the market has been divided into North India, West and Central India, South India, and East India. Amongst these, South India enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being Artsana S.p.A., Dabur India Ltd., Himalaya Global Holdings Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Me N Moms Private Limited, Nestlé S.A, Pigeon Corporation, Procter & Gamble Company, and Unicharm Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Category, Distribution Channel, Region
||North India, West and Central India, South India, East India
||Artsana S.p.A., Dabur India Ltd., Himalaya Global Holdings Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Me N Moms Private Ltd., Nestle S.A, Pigeon Corporation, Procter & Gamble Company and Unicharm Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2299
Five User License: US$ 3399
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800