The global baby warming devices market size reached US$ 1.86 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2.52 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.10% during 2023-2028. The rising focus on the prevention of complications related to pregnancy, extensive research and development (R&D) in medical and health domains, and favorable initiatives undertaken by government bodies of several countries to improve maternal and child health infrastructure represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Baby warming devices protect babies suffering from severe heat loss in an open or closed environment by providing basic to critical care while keeping them warm. It comprises a wrap-around cloth made of substantial phase-change material, which can gather big quantities of thermal dynamism or heat as it thaws and provides a heating source. During the level alteration process, the material is liquefied in boiling water and rendered acceptable to non-flappable before being used with babies. Quartz heaters are beamed with infrared (IR) radiation via parabolic reflectors to provide heat. The majority of these devices are used to treat premature babies and those suffering from debilitating conditions, who need artificial heat to ensure proper bodily functions as well as survival. In addition to this, baby warming devices also supply oxygen and monitor vital parameters.
Baby Warming Devices Market Trends:
An enhanced focus on the prevention of complications related to pregnancy across the globe is a significant factor driving the growth of the market. This can be attributed to the increasing incidences of complications related to pregnancy leading to fetal and neonatal mortality rates. Moreover, considerable rise in investments by major players for facilitating product development is creating lucrative growth opportunities in the market. In addition to this, the escalating demand for portable baby warming devices for enhanced convenience is acting as a significant growth-inducing factor for the market. The market is also propelled by the growing consciousness regarding baby warming procedures in emerging economies. Apart from this, continual product innovations, along with the expanding entrepreneurial ecosystem focusing on affordable, high-quality indigenous medical products, are propelling the market. However, high costs of these devices, lack of awareness about the pregnancy-related complications, and limited presence of developed infrastructure for the adoption of advanced devices are expected to challenge the growth of the market on the global level. On the contrary, favorable initiatives undertaken by various government bodies across several countries to improve maternal and child health infrastructure are creating a positive market outlook. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include rapid urbanization, extensive research and development (R&D) in medical and health domains, numerous technological advancements, and inflating disposable income levels.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global baby warming devices market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product, type, sales channel and end user.
- Phototherapy Units
- Radiant Warmers
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the baby warming devices market based on the product. This includes phototherapy units, radiant warmers, and incubators. According to the report, phototherapy units represented the largest segment.
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the baby warming devices market based on the type. This includes portable, stand-alone, and convertible.
Sales Channel Insights:
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the baby warming devices market based on the sales channel. This includes online and offline.
End User Insights:
- Pediatric Centers
- Labor and Delivery Centers
A detailed breakup and analysis of the baby warming devices market based on the end user has also been provided in the report. This includes hospitals, pediatric centers, and labor and delivery centers. According to the report, hospitals accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for baby warming devices. Some of the factors driving the North America baby warming devices market included continual technological advancements in healthcare infrastructure, increasing medical expenditure, inflating disposable income levels, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global baby warming devices market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include ALFAMEDIC s.r.o., AVI Healthcare Pvt Ltd, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited, General Electric Company, Ibis Medical Equipment & Systems Pvt Ltd, International Biomedical Ltd., Kay & Company, Koninklijke Philips N.V., MTTS Co. Ltd., Natus Medical Incorporated, Phoenix Medical Systems Pvt Ltd, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Product, Type, Sales Channel, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ALFAMEDIC s.r.o., AVI Healthcare Pvt Ltd, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited, General Electric Company, Ibis Medical Equipment & Systems Pvt Ltd, International Biomedical Ltd., Kay & Company, Koninklijke Philips N.V., MTTS Co. Ltd., Natus Medical Incorporated, Phoenix Medical Systems Pvt Ltd, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global baby warming devices market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global baby warming devices market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive baby warming devices markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the sales channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What is the competitive structure of the global baby warming devices market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global baby warming devices market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the baby warming devices market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global baby warming devices market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the baby warming devices industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.