The global car phone holder market size reached US$ 1.14 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1.57 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.32% during 2023-2028. The increasing number of smartphone users, rising focus on driver and passenger safety, and the growing demand for ride-sharing services represent some of the key factors driving the market.
A car phone holder is a device designed to hold a smartphone in a car while driving. It is generally equipped with a mounting system that offers additional features, such as adjustable arms, swivel mounts, and wireless charging capabilities. It is installed on the dashboard, air vents, compact disc (CD) slot, or windshield. It helps protect the phone from damage by keeping it securely in place and preventing it from bouncing around or falling off the dashboard or seat. At present, a car phone holder is commonly available in various designs, styles, shapes, and sizes to meet different requirements of the user.
Car Phone Holder Market Trends:
The increasing number of smartphone users and rising sales of passenger and luxury vehicles on account of rapid urbanization and inflating income levels represent one of the major factors driving the demand for car phone holders around the world. Moreover, the growing focus on driver and passenger safety on account of the increasing number of fatal road accidents is creating a positive outlook for the market. In addition, governing agencies of numerous countries are mandating the installation of car phone holders in public transportation. This, coupled with the rising awareness about vehicle safety among the masses, is contributing to the market growth. Apart from this, the growing demand for ride-sharing services due to the increasing traffic-related problems and fuel costs is catalyzing the need for car phone holders in vehicles. Furthermore, there is a rise in the use of car phone holders in commercial vehicles, such as school buses, delivery vans, and trucks, for various purposes like navigation, music, or communication while driving. This, along with the growing use of commercial trucks to transport products and the increasing need for efficient delivery solutions to ensure a faster supply of products among consumers, is influencing the market positively. Besides this, product manufacturers are introducing novel variants of car phone holders with magnetic attachments to provide a secure grip and enable easy attachment and removal of the phone with one hand. Additionally, the easy availability of car phone holders via offline and online retail channels is strengthening the growth of the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global car phone holder market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product and distribution channel.
- Air Vent Mounted
- Suction Cup Mounted
- Adhesive Mounted
- CD Slot Mounted
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the calcium propionate market based on the form. This includes air vent mounted, suction cup mounted, adhesive mounted, and CD slot mounted. According to the report, air vent mounted represented the largest segment.
Distribution Channel Insights:
A detailed breakup and analysis of the tea market based on the distribution channel has also been provided in the report. This includes online and offline. According to the report, offline accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia Pacific was the largest market for car phone holder. Some of the factors driving the Asia Pacific car phone holder market included rising smartphone users, product innovation, easy availability, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global car phone holder market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Amkette, Arkon Resources, Inc., Baseus, Bestrix, Brodit AB, Iottie, Inc., Kenu, Olixar, Scosche Industries, Inc., Spigen Inc, TechMatte Inc., ZAAP, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Air Vent Mounted, Suction Cup Mounted, Adhesive Mounted, CD Slot Mounted
|Distribution Channels Covered
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Amkette, Arkon Resources, Inc., Baseus, Bestrix, Brodit AB, Iottie, Inc., Kenu, Olixar, Scosche Industries, Inc., Spigen Inc, TechMatte Inc., ZAAP, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global car phone holder market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global car phone holder market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global car phone holder market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive car phone holder market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- Which is the most attractive product in the car phone holder market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- Which is the most attractive distribution channel in the car phone holder market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global car phone holder market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global car phone holder market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the car phone holder market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global car phone holder market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the car phone holder industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.