The global coffee machine market size reached US$ 6.6 Billion in 2023. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 9.9 Billion by 2032, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% during 2024-2032. The increasing number of individuals opting for coffee over other beverages, rising popularity of instant coffee machines in workplaces, and expanding disposable income levels are some factors driving the market.
|Market Size in 2023
||US$ 6.6 Billion
|Market Forecast in 2032
||US$ 9.9 Billion
|Market Growth Rate 2024-2032
Coffee machine refers to an electric, automatic brewing system, especially used for making coffee. These machines usually consist of a water reservoir, filter, brewing system, and glass or ceramic pot. There are numerous types of coffee machines available in the market, such as basic machines ad well as the ones with different features, including timer and clock. These machines are made using materials, such as lexan, galvanized steel, acrylic powder coating, and polyurethane, to protect the machine from excess heat during the brewing procedure. In recent years, coffee machines are gaining traction as they reduce the time required for making a cup of coffee.
Coffee Machine Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the growing awareness about the health benefits offered by coffee, such as reducing the risk of liver diseases, cardiac failure, and type 2 diabetes. Additionally, the augmenting demand for smart coffee machines in the market with wi-fi connectivity and voice assistance is creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, the increasing consumption rate of refreshing beverages and the exponential growth in the food and beverage (F&B) industry are positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, the constantly shifting consumer preferences toward the purchasing of energy-saving kitchen appliances is escalating the product demand. In line with this, the increasing number of cafes and eat outs in confluence with their growing need for completing quick coffee orders is propelling the market growth. Apart from this, on account of the increasing focus on sustainability and eco-friendliness, consumers are now seeking coffee machines that are recyclable, energy-efficient, and have minimal environmental impact, thus creating a positive market outlook. Furthermore, the growing premiumization trend of coffee, along with the technological advancements in the design of numerous beverages vending machines, such as automatic brewing, programmable settings, and built-in grinders, and milk frothers is creating lucrative growth opportunities of the key players operating in the industry. Moreover, key players are also investing in numerous appropriate equipment and innovating methods, such as coffee capsules, in order to offer better tasting coffee. Other growth inducing factors include expanding disposable income level of the masses, extensive investment in research and development (R&D) activities, and easy availability of the product across offline and online retail channels.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global coffee machine market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2024-2032. Our report has categorized the market based on the product, technology, application, and distribution channel.
- Drip Filter
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the coffee machine market based on the product. This includes drip filter, pod/capsule, espresso, and bean-to-cup. According to the report drip filter represented the largest segment.
A detailed breakup and analysis of the coffee machine market based on technology has also been provided in the report. This includes semi-automatic and automatic. According to the report, semi-automatic accounted for the largest market share.
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the coffee machine market based on the application. This includes commercial and residential. According to the report, commercial represented the largest segment.
Distribution Channel Insights:
- Multi-branded Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Stores
A detailed breakup and analysis of the coffee machine market based on the distribution channel has also been provided in the report. This includes multi-branded stores, specialty stores, online stores, and others. According to the report, specialty stores accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Europe was the largest market for the coffee machine market. Some of the factors driving the Europe coffee machine market included increasing coffee consumption, busy lifestyles, and growing preference of specialty coffee.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global coffee machine market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies include Breville Usa Inc., De’Longhi Appliances S.r.l., Electrolux AB, Gruppo Cimbali SPA, Hamilton Beach Brands Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Melitta, Nestle Espresso, Panasonic Corporation, Rancilio Group S.p.A (Ali Group), Schaerer AG, Thermoplan AG, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
Coffee Machine Market Report Scope:
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Distribution Channel
||Drip Filter, Pod/Capsule, Espresso, Bean-To-Cup
|Distribution Channels Covered
||Multi-Branded Stores, Specialty Stores, Online Stores, Others
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Breville Usa Inc., De’Longhi Appliances S.r.l., Electrolux AB, Gruppo Cimbali SPA, Hamilton Beach Brands Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Melitta, Nestle Espresso, Panasonic Corporation, Rancilio Group S.p.A (Ali Group), Schaerer AG, Thermoplan AG, etc
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global coffee machine market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global coffee machine market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint and opportunity on the global coffee machine market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive coffee machine market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the most attractive product type in the coffee machine market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on technology?
- What is the most attractive technology type in the coffee machine market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the most attractive application type in the coffee machine market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the most attractive distribution channel type in the coffee machine market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global coffee machine market?
- Who are the key players/competitors in the coffee machine market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the coffee machine market from 2018-2032.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global coffee machine market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within coffee machine industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.