The global commercial aircraft air management systems market size reached US$ 6,153.60 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 8,408.50 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.44% during 2023-2028. The rising demand for air travel across the globe, the implementation of strict government regulations, and the introduction of advanced air filtration systems represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Commercial aircraft air management systems are responsible for regulating and maintaining a comfortable environment for passengers and crew during flights. They include cabin pressure control, thermal management, oxygen, ice protection, and engine bleed air systems. They comprise of several components, such as air conditioning units, distribution ducts, air filters, pressurization units, and ventilation systems. Commercial aircraft air management systems are widely used to regulate humidity and temperature inside the cabin, maintain pressure, control air quality, and ensure adequate oxygen supply. They aid in enhancing passenger and crew comfort, improving safety, and preventing altitude sickness, hypoxia, and other health problems. They are also \ highly energy-efficient systems that reduce operational costs, minimize fuel consumption and ensure a pleasant flying experience.
Commercial Aircraft Air Management Systems Market Trends:
The rising demand for air travel across the globe is one of the primary factors strengthening the market growth. Commercial aircraft air management systems are essential equipment installed on various passenger aircraft to ensure a comfortable flying experience, enhance customer satisfaction, and prevent health complications during flights. In addition to this, the widespread system demand owing to rapid fleet modernization activities by airline operators is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, the implementation of strict government regulations to maintain quality standards of aircraft and ensure optimum safety of passengers and flight crew is providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, the introduction of advanced air filtration systems that utilize high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters to improve air quality and remove pollutants, bacteria, and viruses is positively influencing the market growth. Apart from this, the utilization of the Internet of Things (IoT) sensors to accurately measure changes in cabin air quality and allow real-time adjustments are contributing to market growth. Moreover, the emerging trend of sustainable aviation is facilitating the demand for modern and lightweight air management systems, which improve energy efficiency, reduce fuel consumption, minimize carbon footprint, and enhance operational capabilities. Besides this, the growing system demand to prevent the spread of infectious diseases and detect potential hazards, such as smoke and fire, owing to increasing emphasis on passenger safety, is providing a thrust to the market growth. Other factors, increasing rising international travel and tourism activities, increasing investments in the research and development (R&D) of advanced systems, and the growing airline focus on passenger comfort, are anticipated to drive the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global commercial aircraft air management systems market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on system and application.
- Thermal Management System
- Cabin Pressure Control System
- Oxygen System
- Ice Protection System
- Engine Bleed Air System
- Fuel Tank Inerting System
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the commercial aircraft air management systems market based on the system. This includes thermal management system, cabin pressure control system, oxygen system, ice protection system, engine bleed air system, and fuel tank inerting system. According to the report, ice protection system represented the largest segment.
- Narrow-body Aircraft
- Wide-body Aircraft
- Regional Jets
A detailed breakup and analysis of the commercial aircraft air management systems market based on the application has also been provided in the report. This includes narrow-body aircraft, wide-body aircraft, and regional jets. According to the report, wide-body aircraft accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for commercial aircraft air management systems. Some of the factors driving the North America commercial aircraft air management systems market included increasing travel and tourism activities, implementation of strict government regulations, and significant technological advancements.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global commercial aircraft air management systems market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Aeronamic BV, Boyd Corporation (Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.), Cox & Company Inc, Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG, Honeywell International Inc., Parker Meggitt (Parker Hannifin Corporation), Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Safran SA, Thales Group, The Liebherr Group, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Thermal Management System, Cabin Pressure Control System, Oxygen System, Ice Protection System, Engine Bleed Air System, Fuel Tank Inerting System
||Narrow-body Aircraft, Wide-body Aircraft, Regional Jets
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Aeronamic BV, Boyd Corporation (Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.), Cox & Company Inc, Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG, Honeywell International Inc., Parker Meggitt (Parker Hannifin Corporation), Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Safran SA, Thales Group, The Liebherr Group, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global commercial aircraft air management systems market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global commercial aircraft air management systems market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global commercial aircraft air management systems market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive commercial aircraft air management systems market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the system?
- Which is the most attractive system in the commercial aircraft air management systems market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- Which is the most attractive application in the commercial aircraft air management systems market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global commercial aircraft air management systems market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global commercial aircraft air management systems market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the commercial aircraft air management systems market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global commercial aircraft air management systems market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the commercial aircraft air management systems industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.