As per the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “China Cosmetic Surgery Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the China cosmetic surgery market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 28.7% during 2022-2027. Cosmetic surgery refers to the procedures performed to enhance the appearance of an individual through surgical and medical techniques. Nowadays, several reconstructions and alteration cosmetic procedures, such as breast enhancement, facial rejuvenation, facial contouring and body contouring, are performed. In China, cosmetic surgeries have gained prominence with a rise in the number of cosmetic surgery centers and the influx of highly trained specialists in the sector.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
China Cosmetic Surgery Market Trends:
The market is driven by the growing incidences of obesity and skin-related ailments due to the hectic and sedentary lifestyles of individuals in China. Besides this, the rising demand for minimally invasive (MI) procedures, such as botulinum toxin and facial filler injections, is also contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, there has been rapid adoption of these procedures with growing awareness regarding cosmetic surgery and the increasing consciousness of physical appearance among consumers. In addition, expanding medical tourism activities in China due to developments in healthcare infrastructure and affordable treatments are also creating a positive market outlook. Moreover, several technological advancements in the devices have escalated patient confidence in cosmetic surgeries. For instance, market players have introduced dermal filler products containing a combination of hyaluronic acid (HA) and glycerol to improve hydration, elasticity and firmness of the skin.
- Based on gender, the market has been bifurcated into men and women.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been categorized into invasive (eye surgery, nose job, fat transfer, liposuction, breast surgery, facial sculpting and others) and non-invasive (botulinum toxin, dermal fillers, laser hair removal, photorejuvenation, microdermabrasion and others).
- The market has been bifurcated based on the age group into 18 and below, 19 to 34, 35 to 50, 51 to 64, and 65 and above.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into Guangdong, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Henan, Sichuan, Shanghai and others.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined with the profiles of some of the key players operating in the industry.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800