The global data center liquid cooling market size reached US$ 2.4 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 8.2 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 22.38% during 2023-2028.
Data center liquid cooling is used for maintaining the temperature of hardware, such as memory, discs, and central processing units (CPUs), in non-conductive dielectric liquids that serve as coolants for the system. It enables operators to build smaller facilities and accommodate processing-intensive edge deployments at restricted places. It offers improved thermal transmission qualities and reduced energy output as compared to air cooling systems. At present, data center liquid cooling finds application in the healthcare, oil and gas, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), healthcare, education, and government industries across the globe.
Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Trends:
Rapid digitization and the increasing adoption of cloud computing systems in numerous organizations represent one of the major factors driving the demand for data center liquid cooling systems across the globe. In addition, initiatives undertaken by governments of numerous countries to promote the use of green data centers and minimizing carbon footprints are contributing to the market growth. Moreover, the rising number of data centers is favoring the growth of the market. Apart from this, the advent of next-generation processors that are integrated with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) technologies is increasing the adoption of data center liquid cooling systems worldwide. Furthermore, data center liquid cooling systems are employed in the telecommunication sector for enabling consumers to install more communication equipment. Besides this, key players are focusing on mergers and acquisitions (M&A) to expand their market position by developing an ultra low carbon footprint data center and offering unlimited scalability of collocation space and power for business enterprises and hyper scale cloud operators for better operation management of cloud clusters. Additionally, significant improvement in the information technology (IT) infrastructure is anticipated to strengthen the growth of the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global data center liquid cooling market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on component, data center type, end use and application.
Breakup by Component:
- Direct Liquid Cooling
- Indirect Liquid Cooling
- Design and Consulting
- Installation and Deployment
- Support and Maintenance
Breakup by Data Center Type:
- Large Data Centers
- Small and Medium-sized Data Centers
- Enterprise Data Centers
Breakup by End Use:
- Cloud Providers
- Colocation Providers
- Hyperscale Data Centers
Breakup by Application:
- IT and Telecom
- Media and Entertainment
- Government and Defense
- Research and Academic
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being Alfa Laval AB, Asetek A/S, Asperitas, Chilldyne, CoolIT Systems Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Green Revolution Cooling Inc., Iceotope, Lenovo Group Limited, Rittal GmbH & Co. KG, Schneider Electric SE and Vertiv Group Corp. Kindly, note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Component, Data Center Type, End Use, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Alfa Laval AB, Asetek A/S, Asperitas, Chilldyne, CoolIT Systems Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Green Revolution Cooling Inc., Iceotope, Lenovo Group Limited, Rittal GmbH & Co. KG, Schneider Electric SE and Vertiv Group Corp.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global data center liquid cooling market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global data center liquid cooling market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the data center type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the application?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global data center liquid cooling market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the data center liquid cooling market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global data center liquid cooling market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the data center liquid cooling industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.