The global dental milling machine market size reached US$ 1,967.61 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 3,218.18 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 8.80% during 2023-2028. The escalating demand for restorative dental procedures, continual technological advancements such as CAD/CAM integration, multi-axis milling, and automation, and widespread adoption of digital dentistry and digital impressions represent some of the key factors driving the market.
A dental milling machine is a specialized device used in dentistry that utilizes computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) technologies to produce highly precise and accurate dental prosthetics. It is utilized for fabricating dental restorations, such as crowns, bridges, veneers, and dental implants from ceramics, metals, or composite resin. They work by taking a digital impression of the patient's teeth, designing the dental restoration using specialized CAD software and transferring the design to CAM software for milling preparation. Then the machines mill the material block using rotating cutting tools according to CAD/CAM data, and apply finishing touches such as polishing, staining, or glazing to achieve the desired aesthetics and functionality of the dental prosthesis. These machines are characterized by their exceptional precision, automation, and versatility. They are compatible with a wide range of materials, including zirconia, lithium disilicate, titanium, and cobalt-chromium alloys. Additionally, their compact size makes them suitable for dental laboratories and clinics with limited space.
Dental Milling Machine Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the escalating demand for restorative dental procedures among the masses. This can be attributed to the rising prevalence of various dental diseases causing teeth degeneration. In line with this, continual technological advancements such as CAD/CAM integration, multi-axis milling, and automation resulting in improved efficiency and accuracy of the milling process is propelling the product demand. Moreover, the augmenting demand for customized and personalized dental restorations, particularly among younger individuals, is providing an impetus to the market. In addition to this, the widespread adoption of digital dentistry and digital impressions, such as intraoral scanners in healthcare facilities are also acting as a significant growth-inducing factor for the market. The market is further fueled by the rising popularity of numerous dental aesthetic procedures as well as teeth jewels and grills. Apart from this, the increasing popularity of dental tourism is creating lucrative opportunities in the market. Furthermore, favorable initiatives undertaken by governments and regulatory bodies of several countries to promote advanced dental technologies and improve oral healthcare is creating a positive market outlook. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include rapid urbanization, inflating disposable income levels, rapid expansion of dental laboratories, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global dental milling machine market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, size, and technology.
- In Lab Milling Machine
- In Office Milling Machine
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the dental milling machine market based on the type. This includes in lab milling machine and in office milling machine. According to the report, in lab milling machine represented the largest segment.
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the dental milling machine market based on the size. This includes tabletop, bench-top, and standalone. According to the report, bench-top represented the largest segment.
- Copying Milling
- CAD/CAM Milling
A detailed breakup and analysis of the dental milling machine market based on the technology has also been provided in the report. This includes copying milling and CAD/CAM milling. According to the report, CAD/CAM milling accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for dental milling machine. Some of the factors driving the North America dental milling machine market included the growing geriatric population that is susceptible to dental disorders, rising popularity of aesthetic procedures, inflating disposable income levels, presence of several key players, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global dental milling machine market. The detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Amann Girrbach AG, Dentsply Sirona Inc., iMes-iCore GmbH, Institut Straumann AG, Interdent d.o.o., Ivoclar Vivadent, Mecanumeric, Modular Profile Machineries Pvt. Ltd., Plandent Oy, Reitel Feinwerktechnik GmbH, vhf camfacture AG, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
||In Lab Milling Machine, In Office Milling Machine
||Tabletop, Bench-Top, Standalone
||Copying Milling, CAD/CAM Milling
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Amann Girrbach AG, Dentsply Sirona Inc., iMes-iCore GmbH, Institut Straumann AG, Interdent d.o.o., Ivoclar Vivadent, Mecanumeric, Modular Profile Machineries Pvt. Ltd., Plandent Oy, Reitel Feinwerktechnik GmbH, vhf camfacture AG, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global dental milling machine market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global dental milling machine market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global dental milling machine market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive dental milling machine market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- Which is the most attractive type in the dental milling machine market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the size?
- Which is the most attractive size in the dental milling machine market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- Which is the most attractive technology in the dental milling machine market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global dental milling machine market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global dental milling machine market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the dental milling machine market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global dental milling machine market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the dental milling machine industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.