The global die attach machine market size reached US$ 1,050.70 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1,619.50 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.70% during 2023-2028. The increasing production of semiconductors, rising demand for renewable energy sources and the growing sales of autonomous, electric, and luxury vehicles represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Die attach is the process wherein a semiconductor chip is attached to a substrate or package. It is considered fundamental to different types of packaging and uses various materials, such as epoxy, polyimide, and silver-filled glass. It is operated using a die attach machine that is designed to handle and place the die onto the substrate or package with high accuracy and precision. A die attach machine, also known as a die mount or die bond machine, is equipped with vision systems and other sensors to ensure that the die is adequately positioned and bonded using a heated adhesive or a thermocompression bonding process. At present, rising sales of consumer electronic devices are catalyzing the demand for die attach machine across the globe.
Die Attach Machine Market Trends:
The increasing utilization of die attach machines in the production of semiconductor devices, such as microprocessors, memory chips, and other integrated circuits (ICs), represents one of the major factors strengthening the market growth around the world. Moreover, the rising use of die attach machines in the packaging of semiconductor devices is favoring the market growth. In addition, the growing usage of die attach machines in the manufacturing of printed circuit boards (PCBs) to connect electronic components in different electronic devices is influencing the market positively. Apart from this, die attach machines are employed in the automotive industry to manufacture various parts of vehicles, including sensors, engine and transmission control modules, safety, navigation, and audio systems, advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), and electric motor controllers. This, coupled with the increasing sales of electric and luxury vehicles on account of inflating income levels, is contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, there is a rise in the adoption of die attach machines in medical devices like pacemakers, insulin pumps, implantable devices, glucose meters, and blood pressure monitors. This, along with the surging prevalence of severe medical conditions, is fueling the market growth. Additionally, the increasing demand for wearable devices, such as smartwatches and fitness trackers, is creating a positive outlook for the market. Besides this, the growing demand for renewable energy sources, such as wind turbines and solar panels, is driving the need for die attach machines.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global die attach machine market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, technique, and application.
- Flip Chip Bonder
- Die Bonder
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the die attach machine market based on the type. This includes flip chip bonder and die bonder. According to the report, die bonder represented the largest segment.
- Soft Solder
A detailed breakup and analysis of the die attach machine market based on the technique has also been provided in the report. This includes epoxy, soft solder, sintering, eutectic, and others. According to the report, epoxy represented the largest segment.
- RF and MEMS
- CMOS Image Sensors
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the die attach machine market based on the application. This includes RF and MEMS, optoelectronics, logic, memory, CMOS image sensors, LED, and others. According to the report, LED represented the largest segment.
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia Pacific was the largest market for die attach machines. Some of the factors driving the Asia Pacific die attach machine market included the increasing demand for semiconductor devices, advancements in packaging technology, and rising adoption of automation in the semiconductor industry.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global die attach machine market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered Anza Technology Inc., ASM Pacific Technology Limited, Be Semiconductor Industries N.V., Dr. Tresky AG, Fasford Technology Co Ltd. (Fuji Machinery Co., Ltd), Hybond Inc., Inseto UK Limited, Kulicke and Soffa Industries Inc., MicroAssembly Technologies Ltd., MRSI Systems (Mycronic AB (Publ)), Palomar Technologies Inc., Shinkawa Ltd. (Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd.), etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Flip Chip Bonder, Die Bonder
||Epoxy, Soft Solder, Sintering, Eutectic, Others
||RF and MEMS, Optoelectronics, Logic, Memory, CMOS Image Sensors, LED, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Anza Technology Inc., ASM Pacific Technology Limited, Be Semiconductor Industries N.V., Dr. Tresky AG, Fasford Technology Co Ltd. (Fuji Machinery Co., Ltd), Hybond Inc., Inseto UK Limited, Kulicke and Soffa Industries Inc., MicroAssembly Technologies Ltd., MRSI Systems (Mycronic AB (Publ)), Palomar Technologies Inc., Shinkawa Ltd. (Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd.), etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global die attach machine market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global die attach machine market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global die attach machine market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive die attach machine markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- Which is the most attractive type in the die attach machine market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technique?
- Which is the most attractive technique in the die attach machine market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- Which is the most attractive application in the die attach machine market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global die attach machine market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global die attach machine market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the die attach machine market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global die attach machine market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the die attach machine industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.