The global digital impression stand alone scanners market size reached US$ 233.68 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 546.75 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 13.60% during 2023-2028. The rising number of individuals diagnosed with dental disorders, augmenting demand for cosmetic dentistry procedures, and increasing adoption of technology in dentistry represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Digital impression stand alone scanners refer to medical devices that are used in dentistry to create a digital impression of teeth and gums of patients. They use advanced optical technology to scan the mouth and generate a 3D digital model that can be used to design and manufacture dental prosthetics, such as crowns, bridges, and dentures. Unlike traditional dental impressions, which involve taking physical molds of the teeth and gums using putty-like materials, digital impression stand alone scanners capture the data using light and advanced sensors. This results in a more accurate and precise impression of the patient's teeth, as well as a more comfortable experience for the patient. These scanners can also be manipulated and customized to meet the patient's specific needs and can be used to fabricate a wide range of dental prosthetics. In recent years, digital impression stand alone scanners have gained popularity, as dental professionals use them to improve the quality of dental care and patient outcomes.
Digital Impression Stand Alone Scanners Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the augmenting demand for cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as implants, veneers, and teeth whitening. Additionally, the integration of digital impression scanners with computer-aided design and manufacturing (CAD/CAM) systems has made it possible to create more precise and customized dental prosthetics, thus creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, the increasing number of individuals diagnosed with dental disorder and the increasing adoption of digital technology in dentistry are accelerating the product adoption rate. Furthermore, digital impression stand alone scanners allow professionals to produce detailed 3D images of the teeth. Along with this, the growing health consciousness and awareness among individuals about the benefits offered by these scanners over traditional dental impressions, including faster turnaround times and improved patient comfort, are strengthening the market growth across the globe. Furthermore, several technological advancements, such as the development of advanced optical sensors, 3D imaging software, and other technologies, are making it easier to create more accurate and detailed digital impressions of the teeth and the gums. Moreover, extensive research and development (R&D) activities by key players, expanding income levels of the masses, and increasing investments in dental technology are catalyzing the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global digital impression stand alone scanners market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on technology and application.
- Confocal Microscopic Imaging
- Optical Wand Technology
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the digital impression stand alone scanners market based on the technology type. This includes confocal microscopic imaging and optical wand technology. According to the report, optical wand technology represented the largest segment.
- Dental Clinic
A detailed breakup and analysis of the digital impression stand alone scanners market based on the application has also been provided in the report. This includes dental clinic, hospital, and others. According to the report, dental clinic accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Europe was the largest market for digital impression stand alone scanners. Some of the factors driving the Europe digital impression stand alone scanners market included significant advancements in digital technology, better patient experience, increased efficiency and accuracy, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global digital impression stand alone scanners market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include 3M Company, 3Shape A/S, Align Technology Inc., Densys Ltd., Dentsply Sirona, Planmeca Oy, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Confocal Microscopic Imaging, Optical Wand Technology
||Dental Clinic, Hospital, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||3M Company, 3Shape A/S, Align Technology Inc., Densys Ltd., Dentsply Sirona, Planmeca Oy, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global digital impression stand alone scanners market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global digital impression stand alone scanners market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global digital impression stand alone scanners market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive digital impression stand alone scanners market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on technology?
- Which is the most attractive technology type in the digital impression stand alone scanners market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- Which is the most attractive application in the digital impression stand alone scanners market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global digital impression stand alone scanners market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global digital impression stand alone market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the digital impression stand alone scanners market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global digital impression stand alone scanners market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the digital impression stand alone scanners industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.