The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Europe E-Bike Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the Europe e-bike market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during 2023-2028. E-bikes, or electronic bikes, are standard bicycles that are equipped with electric motors, batteries, and drivetrains. They are available in various designs and performance capacities, depending on the needs of the customer. E-bikes are simple to operate, offer convenience for different age groups, and are cost-effective alternatives to conventional fuel bikes. In recent years, e-bikes have gained traction across the European region as they are an environment-friendly means of transportation compared to motored vehicles.
Europe E-Bike Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the growing environmental degradation and rising pollution levels. Besides this, as public transportation systems can be unreliable, the use of eco-friendly and fuel-efficient private vehicles, such as e-bikes, are being promoted. In addition, the European Union (EU) is enacting stringent emission norms to reduce carbon emission levels. They are also implementing regulations to encourage the use of e-bikes, which is propelling the market growth. Furthermore, the rising health concerns among people have facilitated the interest in cycling as a fitness and recreational activity, which, in turn, is positively influencing the demand for e-bikes in the region. Moreover, increasing research and development (R&D) activities and improvement in bicycling infrastructure and battery technology, such as hydrogen-powered bikes and smart e-bikes monitoring systems (SEMS), are creating opportunities for the market players.
- Based on the mode, the market has been segmented into throttle and pedal assist.
- On the basis of the motor type, the market has been classified into hub motor, mid drive, and others.
- The market has been categorized based on the battery type into lead acid, lithium ion, nickel-metal hydride (NiMH), and others.
- On the basis of the class, the market has been segregated into class I, II, and III.
- Based on the design, the market has been bifurcated into foldable and non-foldable.
- The market has been categorized based on the application into mountain/trekking bikes, city/urban, cargo, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with the detailed profiles of some of the key players operative in the industry.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Mode, Motor Type, Battery Type, Class, Design, Application, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, and nanotechnology industries. We also provide cost model and manufacturing setup project reports through Syndicated Analytics, a subsidiary of IMARC Group.
Our offerings include comprehensive market intelligence in the form of research reports, production cost reports, feasibility studies, and consulting services. Our team, which includes experienced researchers and analysts from various industries, is dedicated to providing high-quality data and insights to our clientele, ranging from small and medium businesses to Fortune 1000 corporations.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800