According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled " Asia Pacific Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," finds that the Asia Pacific electric vehicle charging station market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 30.8% during the forecast period (2023-2028). An electric vehicle (EV) charging station, also known as electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE), is used for charging plug-in electric vehicles (EVs), such as hybrids and electric cars. It operates via software application, energy controller, network operating center, facility meter, and energy conversion system connected to the power grid. It involves alternating current (AC), direct current (DC), and inductive charging methods. It assists in providing accurate readings of emission levels, reducing maintenance costs and ecological damage, and consequently improving the public health. It is generally installed in parking garages near supermarkets, offices, homes, and industrial complexes across the Asia Pacific region.
Asia Pacific Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market Trends:
The increasing sales of electric vehicles (EVs) due to rapid urbanization and rising environmental concerns represent one of the major factors driving the demand for EV charging stations in the Asia Pacific region. Moreover, governing agencies of numerous countries are implementing regulations to encourage the use of EVs for minimizing carbon emissions. In addition, the advent of various electrification programs in the public transport sector for replacing fuel-based vehicles with safer and cleaner alternatives is contributing to the market growth in the region. Apart from this, the increasing installation of the combined charging system (CCS) and supercharger connectors based on their compatibility and ultra-fast charging speeds is propelling the growth of the market. Furthermore, the integration of EV charging station systems with the Internet of Things (IoT) and real-time information solutions to assist users in locating nearby charging stations about the availability of vacant spots and schedule convenient slots for fill-ups is creating a positive outlook for the market in the region.
- On the basis of the charging station type, the market has been segmented into AC charging, DC charging, and inductive charging. At present, AC charging represented the largest segment.
- Based on the vehicle type, the market has been classified into battery electric vehicle (BEV), plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV), and hybrid electric vehicle (HEV).
- On the basis of the installation type, the market has been bifurcated into portable charger and fixed charger.
- Based on the charging level, the market has been segregated into level 1, level 2, and level 3.
- On the basis of the connector type, the market has been divided into combines charging station (CCS), CHAdeMO, normal charging, tesla supercharger, type-2 (IEC 621196), and others. At present, combines charging station (CCS) accounts for the biggest marker share.
- Based on the application, the market has been bifurcated into residential and commercial.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been segmented into China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others. Amongst these, China enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include ABB, BlueSG (Bolloré Group), Delta Electronics, Inc., Eaton, Schneider Electric, Shell, Siemens, Tata Power (Tata Sons Private Limited), Tesla, and TGOOD Global Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Charging Station Type, Vehicle Type, Installation Type, Charging Level, Connector Type, Application, Country
||China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
||ABB, BlueSG (Bolloré Group), Delta Electronics, Inc., Eaton, Schneider Electric, Shell, Siemens, Tata Power (Tata Sons Private Limited), Tesla and TGOOD Global Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800