The global electromagnetic flowmeter market size reached US$ 2.12 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2.77 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.42% during 2023-2028. The rising product utilization in the wastewater treatment industry, growing product demand in the chemical industry, and the recent development of smart electromagnetic flowmeters represent some of the key factors driving the market.
An electromagnetic flowmeter refers to a device that is used for measuring the flow of the liquid when it passes through the pipeline. It’s comprised of several components, such as a flow tube, electromagnetic coil, transmitters, grounding rings, electrodes, and signal cables. Electromagnetic flowmeter is manufactured using various high-quality, lightweight, and corrosion-resistant materials, such as stainless steel, aluminum, copper, plastic, ceramic, and glass. It is widely used in aircraft, rocket engines, water treatment, chemical production, food processing, drug manufacturing, power plants, irrigation systems, and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment. The electromagnetic flowmeter is a user-friendly, easy-to-install device that offers high measuring accuracy and minimum pressure loss. As a result, electromagnetic flowmeter finds extensive applications across the food and beverage (F&B), oil and gas, pharmaceutical, agriculture, and chemical industries.
Electromagnetic Flowmeter Market Trends:
The rising product utilization in the wastewater treatment industry is one of the key factors propelling the market growth. An electromagnetic flowmeter is widely used to measure the flow rate of wastewater and untreated sewage, detect leakages and blockages, monitor sludge flow, and control the addition of chemicals, such as coagulants and flocculants. In addition to this, the implementation of various government initiatives to boost wastewater treatment infrastructure to provide a clean water supply and prevent scarcity is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, the growing product demand in the chemical industry to monitor highly reactive and corrosive fluids, such as acids, bases, and solvents, and control the dosing of catalysts and additives is providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, the integration of advanced data analytics and predictive maintenance to monitor the performance in real-time, identify potential issues, and recommend repair is positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, the recent development of smart electromagnetic flowmeters that are equipped with wireless connectivity, such as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, to enable remote monitoring and control capabilities is providing a thrust to the market growth. Moreover, the widespread product adoption as a non-invasive flow measurement solution across F&B, pharmaceutical, and other industries to prevent the risk of contamination is supporting market growth. Other factors, including rapid industrialization activities, increasing investment in the development of advanced products, and the growing adoption of automation across industries, are anticipated to drive the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global electromagnetic flowmeter market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product and application.
- In-line Magnetic Flowmeters
- Low Flow Magnetic Flowmeters
- Insertion Magnetic Flowmeters
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the electromagnetic flowmeter market based on the product. This includes in-line, low flow, and insertion magnetic flowmeters. According to the report, in-line magnetic flowmeters represented the largest segment.
- Water and Wastewater
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals
- Power Generation
- Metals and Mining
- Oil and Gas
- Food and Beverages
A detailed breakup and analysis of the electromagnetic flowmeter market based on the application has also been provided in the report. This includes water and wastewater, chemicals and petrochemicals, power generation, metals and mining, oil and gas, food and beverages, and others. According to the report, water and wastewater accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia Pacific was the largest market for electromagnetic flowmeter. Some of the factors driving the Asia Pacific electromagnetic flowmeter market included rapid industrialization, increasing government initiatives, and significant technological advancements.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global electromagnetic flowmeter market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include ABB Ltd., Azbil Corporation, Badger Meter Inc., Danaher Corporation, Emerson Electric Co., Endress+Hauser AG, Honeywell International Inc., KROHNE Messtechnik GmbH, OMEGA Engineering Inc., Siemens AG, Toshiba Corporation, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||In-line Magnetic Flowmeters, Low Flow Magnetic Flowmeters, Insertion Magnetic Flowmeters
||Water and Wastewater, Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Power Generation, Metals and Mining, Oil and Gas, Food and Beverages, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ABB Ltd., Azbil Corporation, Badger Meter Inc., Danaher Corporation, Emerson Electric Co., Endress+Hauser AG, Honeywell International Inc., KROHNE Messtechnik GmbH, OMEGA Engineering Inc., Siemens AG, Toshiba Corporation, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global electromagnetic flowmeter market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global electromagnetic flowmeter market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global electromagnetic flowmeter market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive electromagnetic flowmeter market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- Which is the most attractive product in the electromagnetic flowmeter market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- Which is the most attractive application in the electromagnetic flowmeter market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global electromagnetic flowmeter market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global electromagnetic flowmeter market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the electromagnetic flowmeter market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global electromagnetic flowmeter market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the electromagnetic flowmeter industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.