The global electronic adhesives market size reached US$ 5.2 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 7.6 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% during 2023-2028. The increasing product utilization in the electronic industry significant growth in the automotive industry, and rising expenditure capacities of consumers represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Electronic adhesives are substances used for bonding and holding electrical components together. They provide a strong bond during electronics assembly while protecting components against potential damage. They are widely used in surface-mounting, assembling substrates on printed circuit boards (PCBs) and semiconductors, potting and encapsulations, and manufacturing and assembly of electronic circuits and products. Electronic adhesives are manufactured using polyurethanes, cyanoacrylate, polysulfide, silicones, and epoxies. They help to protect the circuit board from harmful environmental factors, including moisture, and corrosion. They improve the performance by providing excellent protection and layered security. As a result, electronic adhesives have applications across the consumer electronics, communications, industrial, medical, and automotive industries.
Electronic Adhesives Market Trends:
The rapidly growing electronics industry across the globe is one of the key factors creating a positive outlook for the market. In line with this, the increasing digitization and rising automobile sales with ease and security features via electronic systems are favoring the market growth. Additionally, the widespread product utilization in the automotive industry for collision avoidance systems, engine status displays, anti-theft systems, power electronic modules, and LED packaging is driving the market growth. Apart from this, the introduction of bio-based electronic adhesives that reduce carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions, increase operational efficiency, and promote a cleaner work environment is providing an impetus to the market growth. Moreover, the increasing expenditure capacities of consumers and the rising demand for smartphones and other electronic devices are acting as other growth-inducing factors. Along with this, the rising product application to manage the precision and protection of electronic components in display and telecommunication devices is providing a considerable boost to the market growth. Furthermore, the widespread product utilization in encapsulation and conformal coating applications due to the growing inclination toward the miniaturization of mobile devices, laptops, touchscreens, and displays is facilitating the market growth. Besides this, the increasing product application in medical devices, gadgets, and wearables is positively influencing the market growth. Other factors, including an enhanced focus on the production of sustainable and environmentally friendly products, such as halogen-free, solvent-free, lead-free, and low volatile organic compound (VOC) content, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities, are anticipated to drive the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global electronic adhesives market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on form, product type, resin type, and application.
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the electronic adhesives market based on the form. This includes paste, solid, and liquid. According to the report, liquid represented the largest segment.
Product Type Insights:
- Electrically Conductive Adhesives
- Thermally Conductive Adhesives
A detailed breakup and analysis of the electronic adhesives market based on the product type has also been provided in the report. This includes electrically and thermally conductive adhesives and others. According to the report, electrically conductive adhesives accounted for the largest market share.
Resin Type Insights:
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the electronic adhesives market based on the resin type. This includes epoxy, silicone, acrylics, PU and others. According to the report, epoxy represented the largest segment.
- Consumer Electronics
- Computers and Servers
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the electronic adhesives market based on the application. This includes consumer electronics, computers and servers, industrial, medical, automotive, communication, and others. According to the report, communication represented the largest segment.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia Pacific was the largest market for electronic adhesives. Some of the factors driving the Asia Pacific electronic adhesives market included rising expenditure capacities of consumers, technological advancements, an increasing demand for consumer electronics, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global electronic adhesives market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include 3M Company, Avery Dennison Corporation, Bondline Electronic Adhesives Inc., Dow Inc., Dymax Corporation, Evonik Industries AG, H.B. Fuller Company, Henkel Ag & Co. KGaA, Heraeus Holding, Huntsman Corporation, Master Bond Inc. Permabond LLC, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Form, Product Type, Resin Type, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||3M Company, Avery Dennison Corporation, Bondline Electronic Adhesives Inc., Dow Inc., Dymax Corporation, Evonik Industries AG, H.B. Fuller Company, Henkel Ag & Co. KGaA, Heraeus Holding, Huntsman Corporation, Master Bond Inc. Permabond LLC, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global electronic adhesives market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global electronic adhesives market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive electronic adhesives markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the form?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the resin type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the competitive structure of the global electronic adhesives market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global electronic adhesives market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the electronic adhesives market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global electronic adhesives market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the electronic adhesives industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.