The global emergency escape breathing device market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of XX% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
An emergency escape breathing device is a lifesaving appliance which is used for escaping an area with hazardous conditions such as fire, smoke, poisonous gases, biological hazards, and unsafe industrial and marine environments. The device is generally used for quick escape from a situation wherein the individual must swiftly vacate his immediate surroundings with the device usage time of up to 15 minutes. EEBDs are perfectly adapted to confined spaces, marine, industrial and oil and gas applications. It can be quickly operated as it is specially constructed to provide airflow automatically as soon as the bag is opened.
With rapid technological advancements and product innovations, the market for emergency escape breathing devices has gained traction across the globe. Moreover, growing demand for advanced safety systems for industries such as marine, oil and gas, hospitals and labs etc., is anticipated to drive the market in the coming years. The growing concerns about the installation of safety equipment on ships, safety compliance, crew safety training, the latest safety regulations, and proper training to the crew and marine officials will impact the enhancement of safety measures taken on ships, which is further propelling the market growth of emergency escape breathing devices.
Furthermore, presence of key vendors across the globe such as Drager, 3M Scott Safety, MSA, Honeywell, etc. are continuously expanding their product portfolio and introducing several safety features such as enhanced support for vessels and ships in emergency and daily operations backed by supportive government regulations is escalating the market demand for EEBD.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global emergency escape breathing device market report, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on product type and end users.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Air Supplying Breathing Apparatus
- Air Purifying Breathing Apparatus
Breakup by End Users:
- Marine Sector
- Middle Vessels
- Small Vessels
- Large Vessels
- Very Large Vessels
- Oil and Gas Sector
Breakup by Region:
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined with some of the key players being MSA Safety Incorporated, 3M Company, Honeywell International Inc, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Interspiro AB (Ocenco, Inc.), Cam Lock Ltd, Shigematsu Works Co Ltd, Avon Protection, Koken Ltd and Matisec.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, End Users, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||MSA Safety Incorporated, 3M Company, Honeywell International Inc, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Interspiro AB (Ocenco, Inc.), Cam Lock Ltd, Shigematsu Works Co Ltd, Avon Protection, Koken Ltd and Matisec
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global emergency escape breathing device market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global emergency escape breathing device industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global emergency escape breathing device market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end users?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global emergency escape breathing device industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global emergency escape breathing device industry?
- What is the structure of the global emergency escape breathing device industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global emergency escape breathing device industry?