The global epinephrine autoinjector market size reached US$ 2.2 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 3.4 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 9.40% during 2023-2028. The increasing number of individuals with allergies, rising need for self-administrating medicines, and the launch of smart epinephrine autoinjector represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Epinephrine autoinjector is a medical device used to administer single dose epinephrine easily for treating severe allergic reactions caused by stings, bug bites, or drugs. It is designed to deliver the medication into the thigh muscle of an individual and works by constricting blood vessels and dilating the airways to minimize the symptoms of an allergic reaction. It is small and easy to carry and can be administered by individuals or healthcare professionals. At present, leading manufacturers are introducing epinephrine autoinjector with multiple doses of medications and adjustable dosages that enable the user to adjust the dose according to the severity of the allergic reaction and improve the effectiveness of the treatment. They are also incorporating audio and visual instructions to make it easier for individuals to use them in an emergency.
Epinephrine Autoinjector Market Trends:
The increasing number of individuals with allergies and allergic reactions and the rising need for self-administrating medicines represent one of the major factors driving the demand for epinephrine autoinjectors around the world. Moreover, the surging prevalence of arthritis, asthma, cancer, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and the growing aging population, which is more prone to develop allergic reactions, is influencing the market positively. In addition, the increasing incidence of food allergies among the masses is bolstering the growth of the market. Apart from this, governing agencies of numerous countries are undertaking initiatives to promote the use of epinephrine autoinjectors in schools and other public spaces. This, coupled with the rising awareness about epinephrine autoinjectors, is contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, key players are introducing smart epinephrine autoinjectors that are integrated with advanced technologies, including Bluetooth connectivity, sensors, and machine learning, to make them more convenient, user friendly, and effective. Leading players are also launching mobile applications that can be connected to smartphones or other devices, allowing remote monitoring, tracking of usage and expiration dates, and ensuring the patient does not exceed the recommended dosage. These advancements can also help predict the likelihood of an allergic reaction and provide personalized recommendations for treatment. This, along with the incorporation of an automated external defibrillator (AED) in epinephrine autoinjectors to offer a comprehensive emergency response system, is creating a positive outlook for the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global epinephrine autoinjector market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on dosage, application, and end user.
- 0.15mg Epinephrine Autoinjector
- 0.3mg Epinephrine Autoinjector
- 0.5mg Epinephrine Autoinjector
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the epinephrine autoinjector market based on the dosage. This includes 0.15mg epinephrine autoinjector, 0.3mg epinephrine autoinjector, and 0.5mg epinephrine autoinjector. According to the report, 0.3mg epinephrine autoinjector represented the largest segment.
- Under 6 Years
- 6 to 12 Years
- Over 12 Years
A detailed breakup and analysis of the epinephrine autoinjector market based on the application has also been provided in the report. This includes under 6 years, 6 to 12 years, and over 12 years. According to the report, 6 to 12 years represented the largest segment.
End User Insights:
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the epinephrine autoinjector market based on the end user. This includes hospitals, clinics, and others. According to the report, hospitals represented the largest segment.
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for epinephrine autoinjectors. Some of the factors driving the North America epinephrine autoinjector market included the rising prevalence of allergies, increasing awareness about anaphylaxis, and the availability of cost-effective generic versions of autoinjectors.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global epinephrine autoinjector market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc., Antares Pharma Inc, Bausch Health, Kaleo Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Viatris Inc., etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||0.15mg Epinephrine Autoinjector, 0.3mg Epinephrine Autoinjector, 0.5mg Epinephrine Autoinjector
||Under 6 Years, 6 to 12 Years, Over 12 Years
|End Users Covered
||Hospitals, Clinics, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc., Antares Pharma Inc, Bausch Health, Kaleo Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Viatris Inc., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global epinephrine autoinjector market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global epinephrine autoinjector market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global epinephrine autoinjector market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive epinephrine autoinjector markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the dosage?
- Which is the most attractive dosage in the epinephrine autoinjector market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- Which is the most attractive application in the epinephrine autoinjector market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- Which is the most attractive end user in the epinephrine autoinjector market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global epinephrine autoinjector market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global epinephrine autoinjector market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the epinephrine autoinjector market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global epinephrine autoinjector market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the epinephrine autoinjector industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.