The global escalator cleaning machine market size reached US$ 834.21 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1,636.72 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 11.80% during 2023-2028. The significant expansion in the travel and tourism industry, the introduction of intelligent escalator cleaning machines, and rising product utilization in the hospitality sector represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Escalator cleaning machines are devices designed to clean and remove engrained dirt and marks from escalators, travelators, and other moving walkways. They are manufactured using high-quality materials, such as stainless steel, aluminum, and spray-resistant plastic, to ensure long service life and low levels of wear and tear. Escalator cleaning machines comprise several components, such as rotating brushes, accessories to clean risers, parking brakes, recovery and solution tanks, spray nozzles, and a vacuum chamber. They are widely used in airports, railway stations, metros, shopping malls, schools, office buildings, and hotels. Escalator cleaning machines are quick, efficient, and economical devices that remove dust, debris, and dirt and ensure the proper functioning of escalator systems. They are also versatile, stable, secure, robust, non-corrosive, service friendly, and easy to operate, transport, and store.
Escalator Cleaning Machine Market Trends:
The significant expansion in the travel and tourism industry is one of the primary factors driving the market growth. Escalator cleaning machines are widely used to maintain the pristine and professional appearance of the infrastructure and ensure the safety and full working conditions of the machines as escalators are an integral part of airports, railways, and bus stands, due to their greater passenger capacity, lower operating costs, continuous availability, and minimum space requirement. In addition to this, the rising number of passengers and tourists due to increasing global tourism activities is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, the widespread product utilization in departmental stores, shopping malls, convention centers, supermarkets, arenas, stadiums, and public buildings owing to their high efficiency, lower maintenance cost, convenient usage, and thorough cleaning ability is providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, the introduction of intelligent escalator cleaning machines that automatically clean, dedust, and wipe steps and side glasses, which, in turn, reduces manual labor, improves working efficiency, and consumes less time, is positively influencing the market growth. Apart from this, the integration of the Internet of Things (IoT) technology to allow remote access to the product, offer convenient monitoring, and provide real-time status is propelling the market growth. Moreover, increasing product adoption in hospitality establishments, such as hotels and resorts, to maintain higher cleaning standards is favoring the market growth. Other factors, including increasing infrastructural development activities, rapid urbanization, and the growing number of vertical buildings, are anticipated to drive the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global escalator cleaning machine market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product, cleaning process, and end user.
The report has also provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the escalator cleaning machine market based on the product. This includes walk-behind and automatic. According to the report, walk-behind represented the largest segment.
Cleaning Process Insights:
- Dry Cleaning
- Wet Cleaning
- Dry and Wet Cleaning
A detailed breakup and analysis of the escalator cleaning machine market based on the cleaning process has been provided in the report. This includes dry cleaning, wet cleaning, and dry and wet cleaning. According to the report, dry cleaning accounted for the largest market share.
End User Insights:
- Shopping Centers and Malls
- Airports and Public Utilities
A detailed breakup and analysis of the escalator cleaning machine market based on the end user has been provided in the report. This includes shopping centers and malls, airports and public utilities, hospitality, and others. According to the report, shopping centers and malls accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for escalator cleaning machine. Some of the factors driving the North America escalator cleaning machine market include growing construction activities, expansion of commercial areas, rapid modernization of airports, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global escalator cleaning machine market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include Alfred Kärcher SE & Co. KG, Columbus, Duplex Cleaning Machines Ltd, Eureka SpA, HEFTER Cleantech GmbH (VERMOP Salmon GmbH), Henan Pivot Machinery Co. Ltd., JUMA Reinigungstechnik GmbH, Nilfisk Group, Roots Multiclean Ltd, Rosemor International Ltd, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Cleaning Processes Covered
||Dry Cleaning, Wet Cleaning, Dry and Wet Cleaning
|End Users Covered
||Shopping Centers and Malls, Airports and Public Utilities, Hospitality, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Alfred Kärcher SE & Co. KG, Columbus, Duplex Cleaning Machines Ltd, Eureka SpA, HEFTER Cleantech GmbH (VERMOP Salmon GmbH), Henan Pivot Machinery Co. Ltd., JUMA Reinigungstechnik GmbH, Nilfisk Group, Roots Multiclean Ltd, Rosemor International Ltd, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global escalator cleaning machine market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global escalator cleaning machine market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive escalator cleaning machine markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the cleaning process?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What is the competitive structure of the global escalator cleaning machine market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global escalator cleaning machine market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the escalator cleaning machine market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global escalator cleaning machine market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the escalator cleaning machine industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.