The Europe citric acid market size reached 528,300 Tons in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach 674,300 Tons by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7% during 2023-2028.
Citric acid is a weak organic compound that is commonly found in citrus fruits, such as lemon, oranges, grapefruits, and pomelos. Generally utilized in the food industry as a flavoring and preserving agent, it aids in improving metabolism and enhances nutrient absorption in the human body. Apart from this, citric acid is also utilized for a vast array of industrial purposes, especially for providing pH adjustment, controlling the growth of microorganisms, and manufacturing medicines, personal care products, and cosmetics.
The market in Europe is primarily driven by an enhanced focus on sustainable development. This has impelled numerous players in the region to launch sustainable product variants in the market. Furthermore, leading companies across the region are also participating in joint ventures to expand their presence in the local market. Market players are also utilizing novel enzyme immobilization technology to improve the productivity and sustainability of product manufacturing. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include the rising preference for organic personal care products and extensive research and development (R&D) activities.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe citric acid market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on application and form.
Breakup by Application:
- Food and Beverages
- Household Detergents and Cleaners
Breakup by Form:
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Application, Form, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe citric acid market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe citric acid market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the form?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe citric acid market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?