The Europe craft beer market size is projected to exhibit a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.57% during 2024-2032. The increasing consumer demand for diverse and flavorful beer experiences, the rise of beer tourism and the growing prominence of local and regional products among the masses and supporting small, independent businesses represent some of the key factors driving the market.
|Market Growth Rate 2024-2032
Craft beer is a flourishing movement within the beer industry that embraces the artistry, innovation, and passion of independent brewers. It offers a stark contrast to mass-produced, mainstream beers, aiming to redefine and elevate the beer-drinking experience. It is characterized by its emphasis on quality, flavor diversity, and brewing techniques that prioritize creativity and individuality. It is prepared by craft brewers, which are often small-scale operations, run by individuals or small teams who pour their heart and soul into every batch. They take pride in their ability to experiment with various ingredients, including unique hops, malt blends, and adjuncts, resulting in a wide spectrum of beer styles and flavors. Craft breweries regularly focus on local or regional markets, fostering a strong sense of community and supporting local economies. Craft beer enthusiasts revel in the exploration and discovery of new flavors, such as tasting rooms and brewpubs providing spaces for consumers to interact directly with brewers, gain insights into the brewing process and build relationships within the craft beer community. Additionally, beer festivals and events dedicated to craft beer have gained popularity, allowing the masses to sample a wide array of brews and celebrate the craft beer culture.
Europe Craft Beer Market Trends:
One of the primary drivers of the Europe craft beer market is the increasing consumer demand for diverse and flavorful beer experiences. Craft breweries offer a wide range of beer styles, including India pale ales (IPAs), stouts, wheat beers, sours, and experimental brews. This variety appeals to consumers who are looking for alternatives to mass-produced beers and are willing to explore new flavors and brewing techniques. Craft beer provides a more nuanced and artisanal drinking experience, catering to evolving consumer preferences, thereby contributing to the market. Another significant factor is the growing prominence of local and regional products. Craft breweries often have strong ties to their local communities, sourcing ingredients locally and supporting local economies. Consumers are interested in supporting small, independent businesses and seeking out locally produced goods, including craft beer. This sense of community and connection resonates with consumers, leading to escalating demand for craft beer across Europe. Moreover, the rise of beer tourism has also played a role in the growth of the craft beer market. Many craft breweries have opened their doors to visitors, offering tours, tastings, and on-site experiences. Beer enthusiasts are now traveling to different regions to explore and discover new breweries, creating a thriving beer tourism industry. This trend is providing a boost to the visibility and accessibility of craft beer, contributing to its overall market growth.
Europe Craft Beer Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Europe craft beer market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels for 2024-2032. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, age group and distribution channel.
Product Type Insights:
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the product type. This includes ales, lagers, and others.
Age Group Insights:
- 21-35 Years Old
- 40-54 Years Old
- 55 Years and Above
A detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the age group has also been provided in the report. This includes 21-35 years old, 40-54 years old, 55 years and above.
Distribution Channel Insights:
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the distribution channel. This includes on-trade and off-trade.
- United Kingdom
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and others.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the Europe craft beer market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, key player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided.
Europe Craft Beer Market Report Coverage:
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Product Type
- Age Group
- Distribution Channel
|Product Types Covered
||Ales, Lagers, Others
|Age Groups Covered
||21-35 Years Old, 40-54 Years Old, 55 Years and Above
|Distribution Channels Covered
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe craft beer market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe craft beer market?
- What is the breakup of the Europe craft beer market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the Europe craft beer market on the basis of age group?
- What is the breakup of the Europe craft beer market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Europe raft beer market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Europe Ccraft beer market?
- What is the structure of the Europe craft beer market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Europe craft beer market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the Europe craft beer market from 2018-2032.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the Europe craft beer market.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the Europe craft beer industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.