The Europe electric insulator market size reached US$ 2,763 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 3,867 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.85% during 2023-2028.
An electric insulator refers to a material that demonstrates poor electrical conductivity due to the lack of free-flowing electric charge. It has high resistivity and efficient concentrating flow of electric current when an electromotive force (EMF) is applied. Some commonly used electric insulators include ceramic, plastic, glass, silk, paper, composite materials, air and rubber. Electric insulators are widely used for coating wires, electricity distribution networks, and as dielectrics in capacitors.
The Europe electric insulator market is primarily driven by the introduction of advanced power technologies in the European transmission system to develop the infrastructure. For instance, Flexible Alternating Current Transmission System (FACTS) and High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) transmission will increase transmission network capacity and improve the reliability of the networks with limited environmental impact. Additionally, as insulators offer protection against the hazardous effects of electricity, they are widely utilized in electricity transmission and distribution (T&D) networks as a safety device. Moreover, extensive investments are being made in the region for the refurbishment of aging grid infrastructure and establishing sustainable electrical systems for distributing electricity generated through renewable energy sources, which, in turn, is also catalyzing the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe electric insulator market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on material, voltage, category, installation, product, rating, application and end use industry.
Breakup by Material:
Breakup by Voltage:
Breakup by Category:
- Other Insulators
Breakup by Installation:
- Distribution Networks
- Transmission Lines
Breakup by Product:
- Pin Insulator
- Suspension Insulator
- Shackle Insulator
Breakup by Rating:
- <11 kV
- 11 kV
- 22 kV
- 33 kV
- 72.5 kV
- 145 kV
Breakup by Application:
- Surge Protection Device
Breakup by End Use Industry:
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- End Use Industry
||Ceramic/Porcelain, Glass, Composites, Others
||Low, Medium, High
||Bushing, Other Insulators
||Distribution Network, Transmission Line, Substation, Railway, Others
||Pin Insulator, Suspension Insulator, Shackle Insulator, Others
||<11 kV, 11 kV, 22 kV, 33 kV, 72.5 kV, 145 kV, Others
||Transformer, Cable, Switchgear, Busbar, Surge Protection Device, Others
|End Use Industries Covered
||Utilities, Industries, Others
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe electric insulator market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe electric insulator market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the voltage?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the category?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the installation?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the rating?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe electric insulator market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?