The Europe electric toothbrush market size reached US$ 972 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1,259 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.3% during 2023-2028.
An electric toothbrush is a teeth, gum and tongue cleaning device that removes plaque and minimizes the effects of gingivitis. It has pressure sensors, timers, multiple brush head attachments, digital reminder systems and timers, which help prevent the user from aggressively brushing the teeth and damaging the gums or tooth enamel. At present, it is widely used by individuals across Europe on account of various benefits, including minimizing tooth sensitivity, tongue cleaning, gum care, routine brushing and deep cleaning.
Europe Electric Toothbrush Market Trends:
The rising instances of dental and oral problems, particularly among the geriatric population, represent one of the primary factors strengthening the growth of the electric toothbrush market in Europe. Moreover, the key market players are focusing on the introduction of innovative product variants that address the dental requirements of users to expand their consumer base. However, the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak and lockdown restrictions imposed by governing agencies of different countries in the region have disrupted operations at several manufacturing units. This has adversely affected the market growth, but it is projected to recover once these restrictions are uplifted.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe electric toothbrush market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on technology, bristle type, distribution channel and end user.
Breakup by Technology:
Breakup by Bristle Type:
- Soft Bristles
- Nanometer Bristles
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
Breakup by End User:
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Technology, Bristle Type, Distribution Channel, End User, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe electric toothbrush market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe electric toothbrush market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the bristle type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe electric toothbrush market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?