The Europe footwear market is expected to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Footwear is a protective covering typically made of wood, leather, jute, rubber, and plastic. It is worn to provide protection and comfort to the feet. Footwear also eases locomotion and aids in preventing injuries due to the adversities of the environment. In the European region, technological advancements have prompted consumers to buy products that blend fashion with comfort and can be customized according to their preferences.
The market is primarily driven by the increasing inclination of consumers toward high-end and premium footwear ranges. This can be attributed to an overall increase in economic growth and an improved purchasing power of consumers. Besides this, an increasing influence of fashion has resulted in the rising demand for fashionable footwear that reflects a consumer's individuality. This, in turn, is creating a positive outlook for the market. Moreover, the presence of prominent footwear manufacturers is providing a positive impact on the market growth. They are offering a variety of footwear with options in color, design and price to cater to the individual’s needs and purchasing abilities.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe footwear market, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on product, material, distribution channel, pricing and end user.
Breakup by Product:
- Non-Athletic Footwear
- Athletic Footwear
Breakup by Material:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Footwear Specialists
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Departmental Stores
- Clothing Stores
- Online Sales
Breakup by Pricing:
Breakup by End User:
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Material, Distribution Channel, Pricing, End User, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 2999
Corporate License: US$ 3999
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe footwear market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe footwear market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the pricing?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe footwear market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?