The Europe industrial gases market size reached US$ 16.0 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 33.7 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.3% during 2023-2028.
Industrial Gases are a group of organic compounds made up of different hydroxyl groups. Also known as sugar alcohols, industrial gases contain versatile carbohydrates with low calories and an identical taste and texture to table sugar. They are extensively utilized in the food and beverage industry as a sugar replacement in products like candies, chewing gums, ice creams, yogurts, and fruit spreads. Industrial Gases are also employed in toothpaste, mouthwash, throat lozenges, and breath mints. In the chemical industry, they have applicability in the production of flexible and rigid polyurethane coatings, foams, sealants, elastomers and adhesives.
The Europe represents one of the largest markets for industrial gases, primarily driven by product innovations. Polyol-based products have high durability, hardness and are light-weight, resistant to abrasion, and acts as insulating materials. Due to these properties, they are widely used in various sectors like electronics, footwear, packaging, and furniture. Besides this, the use of Industrial Gases-based foams in the automotive industry for the manufacturing of seating, headrest, armrest and ventilator headliners is also propelling the market growth. The market is further driven by the rising population and the growing demand for building materials, protective components, exterior panels, and housing electronics.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Europe industrial gases market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, application and supply mode.
Breakup by Type:
- Carbon Dioxide
Breakup by Application:
Breakup by Supply Mode:
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Application, Supply Mode, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe industrial gases market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe industrial gases market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the supply mode?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe industrial gases market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?