The Europe neoprene market is currently witnessing moderate growth. Neoprene is a synthetic polymer produced by the radical polymerization of chloroprene. It offers high tensile strength and prevents degradation from damage caused by the sun, ozone and weather. Moreover, it exhibits remarkable chemical stability, maintains flexibility, and can tolerate temperatures up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Consequently, it is used as a substitute for natural latex rubber.
The market growth can be primarily attributed to the extensive utilization of neoprene in the manufacturing and automotive industries across Europe. Apart from this, as it resists physical damages to twisting and flexing, its demand is escalating in the region. Furthermore, the increasing population, along with the strong economy, are also positively influencing the growth of the neoprene market. However, the sudden coronavirus disease outbreak (COVID-19) and lockdowns imposed in different countries of the region have temporarily impacted the production of neoprene across various manufacturing units. This can also be accredited to hindrances caused in international trade on account of the pandemic. The market is anticipated to experience an increase in sales once lockdown relaxations are introduced by governing agencies. On account of these factors, the market is expected to continue its steady growth during the forecast period (2021-2026).
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe neoprene market report, along with forecasts for growth at the region level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on region, manufacturing route, grade, application and end user .
Breakup by Manufacturing Route:
- Butadiene Route
- Acetylene Route
Breakup by Grade:
- General-Purpose Grade Neoprene
- Pre-Crosslinked Grade Neoprene
- Sulfer-Modified Grade Neoprene
- Slow Crystallizing Grade Neoprene
Breakup by Application:
- Technical Rubber
- Adhesives Industry
- Latex Industry
Breakup by End User:
- Consumer goods
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe neoprene market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe neoprene market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the manufacturing route?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the grade?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe neoprene market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?