The Europe paper packaging market is expected to exhibit stable growth during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Paper packaging comprises flexible and rigid materials, such as inserts and dividers, corrugated boxes, paper bags and sacks, folding boxes, and cases to protect, preserve and transport a wide array of items. It is recyclable, durable, customizable, lightweight and highly versatile. Additionally, it is available in numerous shapes, sizes and colors to meet the individual requirements of the end users. As a result, it is widely employed in the retail, cosmetics, healthcare, and food and beverage (F&B) industries across Europe.
The escalating demand for sustainable and recyclable packaging solutions represents one of the primary factors strengthening the growth of the paper packaging market in Europe. Apart from this, as it is a viable and cost-effective solution, its demand is escalating across the region. Apart from this, the increasing sales via e-commerce platforms are positively influencing the demand for tertiary and secondary paper packaging products in the region. However, the sudden outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and lockdown restrictions imposed by governing agencies in different parts of Europe have severely disrupted the supply chain. This has negatively affected the overall market growth, but it is anticipated to witness growth once normalcy is regained.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe paper packaging market, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, grade, packaging level and end use industry.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Corrugated Boxes
- Folding Boxes and Cases
- Liquid Paperboard Cartons
- Paper Bags and Sacks
Breakup by Grade:
- Solid Bleached
- Coated Recycled
- Uncoated Recycled
Breakup by Packaging Level:
- Primary Packaging
- Secondary Packaging
- Tertiary Packaging
Breakup by End Use Industry:
- Personal Care and Home Care
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Grade, Packaging Level, End Use Industry, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 2999
Corporate License: US$ 3499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe paper packaging market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe paper packaging market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the grade?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the packaging level?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe paper packaging market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?