The Europe transfection technologies market is expected to exhibit strong growth during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Transfection refers to the method of introducing foreign nucleic acids, such as oligonucleotides, Ribonucleic Acid (RNA) and Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA), into the eukaryotic cells via nonviral procedures. It is performed by utilizing chemical, physical, and biological methods to modify specific properties of the cell. It is used for genomic studies, including in vitro research, RNA interference and cell representation. Besides this, it is also employed in the bio-production of proteins and vaccines. As a result, transfection technologies find extensive applications in target validation, drug discovery and cellular research across Europe.
The primary factor strengthening the transfection technologies market is the rising prevalence of cancer and other cardiovascular diseases in Europe. Moreover, the growing focus on the development of protein therapeutics, coupled with the increasing collaborations between leading research institutes for drug discovery projects, is another key factor driving the market. Besides this, both pharmaceutical and biotech companies are investing in research and development (R&D) activities, which is strengthening the growth of the market in the region. The market is further supported by the incorporation of advanced technology and methods, which is allowing researchers to monitor the function of a particular gene or product by enhancing or inhibiting its expression. Additionally, rapid technological advancements have enabled them to analyze the role of multiple genes within a single cell. This, in confluence with the significant improvements in recombinant proteomics and technology, is further boosting the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe transfection technologies market report, along with forecasts for growth at the country and regional level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, application, transfection method, technology and end user.
Breakup by Product Type:
Breakup by Application:
- Therapeutic Delivery
- Bio-Medical Research
- Protein Production
Breakup by Transfection Method:
- Cationic Lipid Transfection
- In-Vivo Transfection
Breakup by Technology:
- Physical Transfection
- Biochemical Based Transfection
- Viral-Vector Based Transfection
Breakup by End User:
- Research Centers and Academic Institutes
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Application, Transfection Method, Technology, End User, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe transfection technologies market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe transfection technologies market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the transfection method?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe transfection technologies market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?