According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Asia Pacific Feed Additives Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the Asia Pacific feed additives market reached a value of US$ 13.5 Billion in 2022. Feed additives are nutritional supplements that are widely used to improve the health and metabolism of animals. These ingredients mostly consist of prebiotics, probiotics, preservatives, acidifiers, antioxidants, emulsifiers, essential oils, stabilizing agents, coccidiostats and histomonostats to enhance the shelf life and overall efficiency of the feed. They are also utilized to positively affect the reproduction and stress resistance in animals. Their usage facilitates healthy growth and assimilation of essential nutrients while imparting a specific flavor to the feed. These ingredients are also known to improve the digestibility of the feed materials while boosting immune functions and promoting gut health.
Asia Pacific Feed Additives Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing consumption of seafood products across the Asia Pacific region. This, along with the growing awareness regarding the numerous health benefits of consuming protein-based diets on a regular basis, has created a rising demand for animal-derived products, such as meat, milk and eggs. Coupled with the changing dietary preferences of the masses, this is expected to provide an impetus to the market growth. Moreover, farmers are now widely utilizing high-quality feed additives for rearing livestock on account of the escalating cases of disease outbreaks among animals. Catalyzed by the increasing concerns regarding the quality of livestock products, numerous additives are being increasingly employed to prevent the development of diseases among them while enhancing the nutritional content of the animal-derived products for human consumption at the same time. The market is further driven by the development of new techniques, including lipid encapsulation, nano emulsification and bioavailability enhancement, that have enabled manufacturers to significantly improve the stability and overall performance of feed additives. On account of these aforementioned factors, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.82% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the source, the market has been bifurcated into synthetic and natural.
- Based on the product type, tthe market has been classified into amino acids (lysine, methionine, threonine, and tryptophan), phosphates (monocalcium, dicalcium, mono-dicalcium, defulorinated, tricalcium, and other phosphates), vitamins (fat-soluble and water-soluble), acidifiers (propionic, formic, citric, lactic, sorbic, malic, acetic, and other acids), carotenoids (astaxanthin, canthaxanthin, lutein, and beta-carotene), enzymes (phytase, protease, and others), mycotoxin detoxifiers (binders and modifiers), flavors and sweeteners, antibiotics (tetracycline, penicillin, and others), minerals (potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, and others), antioxidants (BHA, BHT, ethoxyquin, and others), non-protein nitrogen (urea, ammonia, and others), preservatives (mold inhibitors and anticaking agents), phytogenics (essential oils, herbs and spices, oleoresin, and others), and probiotics (lactobacilli, streptococcus thermophilus, bifidobacteria, and yeast).
- On the basis of the livestock, the market has been classified into ruminants (calves, dairy cattle, beef cattle and others), poultry (broilers, layers and breeders), swine (starters, growers and sows), aquatic animal and others.
- Based on the form, the market has been categorized into dry and liquid.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segmented into China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has been examined in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Source, Product Type, Livestock, Form, Country
||China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800