The global field force automation market size reached US$ 2.6 Billion in 2023. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 10.0 Billion by 2032, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 15.89% during 2024-2032. The steadily expanding information technology (IT) sector, the enhanced operational efficiency of organizations, and the increasing penetration of cloud-based solutions represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Market Size in 2023
|US$ 2.6 Billion
Market Forecast in 2032
|US$ 10.0 Billion
|Market Growth Rate 2024-2032
Field force automation (FFA) is an advanced software designed to establish bi-directional information flow regarding sales and service in real-time through employing communication technologies. It enables technicians and head office staff to utilize handheld wireless devices for capturing and transferring data immediately in the back-end accounting systems to eliminate the time spent on manual data and eradicate errors associated with the entry. FFA offers data-driven efficiency, streamlines operations, tracks field executive performance via gaining better visibility, provides better customer experience, and automates diverse business operations. This, in turn, helps organizations make informed decisions, improve operational execution and compliance, ensure easier onboarding, and drive productivity in the respective field. As a result, FFA is extensively used by end users for enterprise resource planning (ERP), resolving communication challenges, and efficient workforce and logistics management.
Field Force Automation (FFA) Market Trends:
The widespread adoption of FFA across various industrial verticals due to the increasing need for robust and automated solutions to streamline diverse operations and maximize the field force efficiency represents one of the prime factors driving the market growth. Additionally, the extensive FFA usage to perform automatic schedules, ensure attendance management, monitor the workforce, and cater to geographically dispersed customers is acting as another growth-inducing factor. In line with this, significant improvements in the information technology (IT) sector and the growing penetration of several internet-enabled connected devices with cloud solutions are supporting the market growth. The market is also driven by the trend of bring your own device (BYOD) within enterprises. Moreover, the emergence of advanced analytics and mobile-based sales force automation software and the large-scale integration of artificial intelligence (AI) solutions are favoring the market growth. These technologies help generate accurate reports-based insights, forecast past sales through data analysis, ensure customer relationship management (CRM), and increase overall workflow. Furthermore, the escalating product employment in the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector, owing to its various advantages, including enhanced stock tracking, easy distribution, better sales strategy, and effective sales order management, is propelling the market growth. Apart from this, rapid digitalization, fueling utilization of electronic gadgets, and strategic collaborations amongst key players to engineer products with improved attributes are positively impacting the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global field force automation market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2024-2032. Our report has categorized the market based on component, deployment mode, organization size, and industry verticals.
The report has also provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the field force automation market based on the component. This includes solutions and services. According to the report, solutions represented the largest segment.
Deployment Mode Insights:
A detailed breakup and analysis of the field force automation market based on the deployment mode has also been provided in the report. This includes cloud-based and on-premises. According to the report, cloud-based accounted for the largest market share.
Organization Size Insights:
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
The report has also provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the field force automation market based on the organization size. This includes large, and small and medium-sized enterprises. According to the report, large enterprises represented the largest segment.
Industry Verticals Insights:
- IT and Telecom
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Transportation and Logistics
- Construction and Real Estate
- Energy and Utilities
A detailed breakup and analysis of the field force automation market based on the industry verticals has also been provided in the report. This includes IT and telecom, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, construction and real estate, energy and utilities, and others. According to the report, manufacturing accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for field force automation. Some of the factors driving the North America field force automation market included the widespread adoption of FFA across various industrial verticals, the increasing need to streamline diverse operations, and significant improvements in the information technology (IT) sector.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global field force automation market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include Accruent LLC (Fortive Corporation), BT Group plc, Channelplay Limited, Fieldez Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Folio3 Software Inc., Infosys Limited, Kloudq Technologies Limited, Leadsquared, ServiceMax, VisitBasis Tech LLC, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Deployment Modes Covered
||Large Enterprises, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
||IT and Telecom, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Transportation and Logistics, Construction and Real Estate, Energy and Utilities, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Accruent LLC (Fortive Corporation), BT Group plc, Channelplay Limited, Fieldez Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Folio3 Software Inc., Infosys Limited, Kloudq Technologies Limited, Leadsquared, ServiceMax, VisitBasis Tech LLC, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global field force automation market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global field force automation market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive field force automation markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the deployment mode?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the organization size?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the industry vertical?
- What is the competitive structure of the global field force automation market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global field force automation market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the field force automation market from 2018-2032.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global field force automation market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.?
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the field force automation industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and?provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.