According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Australia Fintech Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the Australia fintech market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 28.3% during 2023-2028. Fintech, also known as financial technology, is a combination of financial services and technology, which is widely utilized to make financial services more efficient and accessible. It encompasses a wide range of technologies, such as mobile banking, online payments, digital currencies, blockchain, artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning (ML). It uses specialized algorithms and software to help business owners, consumers, and companies to manage their finances via a smartphone or computer system. It helps to reduce financial exclusion, making financial services available to those who previously lacked access to them. It also aids in driving innovation in the financial services sector, allowing for the development of new products and services. It is gaining widespread prominence as it assists in revolutionizing the way businesses and employees interact with money and financial services.
Australia Fintech Market Trends:
The penetration of high-speed internet connectivity majorly drives the market in Australia. Since consumers are increasingly demanding convenience and speed when it comes to financial services, this is providing a boost to the fintech market. As fintech companies are able to deliver financial needs to customers more quickly and efficiently, this is positively influencing the demand across the country. Along with this, the growing requirement for advanced solutions in the banking sector to process large volumes of data within a short duration while enhancing efficiency and decreasing the chances of human error is significantly supporting the market. Apart from this, the government is undertaking various initiatives and offering tax offsets to minimize business compliance costs, which, in turn, is providing a thrust to the market. In addition, the growing number of collaborations between financial institutions and national regulators is impacting the market favorably. With changing consumer behaviors, individuals are becoming more comfortable with using technology for financial services, which is enabling fintech companies to expand their reach and gain a larger share of the market, thereby impacting the overall fintech market. Moreover, the widespread integration of fintech solutions with machine learning (ML) to improve credit decision models and monitor borrower spending behavior is creating a positive market outlook.
- On the basis of the deployment mode, the market has been segmented into cloud and on-premises.
- Based on the technology, the market has been segregated into application programming interface (API), artificial intelligence (AI), blockchain, data analytics, robotic process automation (RPA) and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been categorized into payments and fund transfer, loans, insurance and personal finance, wealth management, and others.
- Based on the end-user, the market has been divided into banking, insurance, securities, and others.
- On the basis of the states, the market has been bifurcated into New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, and others.
- The market competitive landscape has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Afterpay, Airwallex Pty Ltd, Athena Mortgage Pty Ltd, Divipay Pty Ltd, Judo Bank Pty Ltd (Judo Capital Holdings), mx51 Pty Ltd, PTRN Pty Ltd, Stripe Inc., Wise Australia Pty Ltd and Zeller Australia Pty Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Deployment Mode, Technology, Application, End-User, States
||New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania
||Afterpay, Airwallex Pty Ltd, Athena Mortgage Pty Ltd, Divipay Pty Ltd, Judo Bank Pty Ltd (Judo Capital Holdings), mx51 Pty Ltd, PTRN Pty Ltd, Stripe Inc., Wise Australia Pty Ltd and Zeller Australia Pty Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800