The latest report by IMARC, titled “India Flat Glass Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the India flat glass market size reached US$ 3.3 Billion in 2022. Flat glass refers to all types of glass produced in sheets, such as cast glass, float glass, and blown flat glass. These glasses are used for architecture, construction, automotive construction, and furniture making applications. They are used in car, shops, home, and offices to adorn building facades. It is produced by melting silica, sand, limestone, and soda ash, and cooling down the liquid in order to bring it to the desired thickness. In recent years, flat glass has gained popularity due to the augmenting demand for durable, efficient, and economical products.
India Flat Glass Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the exponential growth in the construction industry. Additionally, flat glass performs a wide range of functions, such as heat insulation, soundproofing, safety applications, solar protection, and others, thus creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, the increasing number of installations of solar energy is creating a positive market outlook. In line with this, the availability of numerous product variants, such as laminated, float, tinted, and other glasses along with stylish appearance and better properties is propelling the market growth. Besides this, key players are extensively in research and development (R&D) activities in order to expand their consumer base. Other growth-inducing factors include growing environmental concerns, growing electricity demand, and advancements in technology. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 4.8 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 6.97% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- On the basis of technology, the market has been divided into float, sheet, and rolled glass.
- Based on the product type, the market has been categorized into basic float glass, coated glass, laminated glass, insulated, extra clear glass, and others.
- On the basis of the raw material, the market has been segregated into sand, soda ash, recycled glass, dolomite, limestone, and others.
- Based on the end use, the market has been divided into safety and security, solar control, and others.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segmented into fabricated and non-fabricated.
- Based on the end use industry, the market has been classified into construction, automotive, solar energy, electronics, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been bifurcated into North India, West and Central India, South India, and East India.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, along with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the industry.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Technology, Product Type, Raw Material, End Use, Type, End Use Industry, Region
|| North India, West and Central India, South India, East India
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2299
Five User License: US$ 3399
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800