According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “India Freight Transportation Management Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, the India freight transportation management market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 12.57% during 2023-2028. Freight transport management refers to the physical process of moving merchandise and cargo by land, sea, or airways. Various strategies are incorporated to enhance the efficiency of freight and commercial transportation by combining technology, expertise, and human resources. This management service ensures a smooth and efficient flow of goods between suppliers and consignees by ensuring efficient coordination in maintaining the supply chain. The use of a freight transportation management system can improve shipping efficiency, increase supply chain visibility, reduce overhead freight expenses, and boost customer satisfaction.
India Freight Transportation Management Market Trends:
The market in India is primarily driven by a considerable rise in shipping and transportation activities due to the increasing sales on e-commerce websites. In addition to this, the growing number of warehouses and storage facilities across the country is propelling the market. Moreover, several initiatives taken by the Government of India supporting higher production and distribution of commodities in numerous industry verticals, including pharmaceuticals, FMCG, and automobiles, are resulting in a higher demand for freight transportation management services. Furthermore, with the advent of mobility solutions in the logistics industry, the traditional landscape of manual processes is being replaced by upgrading existing transportation infrastructure, thus impacting the market positively. Some of the other factors creating a positive outlook for the market include rapid industrial automation, inflating disposable incomes of the masses, the integration of the internet of things (IoT), global positioning system (GPS), and artificial intelligence (AI) in logistics, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players.
- Based on the types, the market has been segmented into freight transportation cost management, freight security and monitoring systems, freight mobility solutions, freight operation management solutions, freight 3PL solutions, freight information management solutions, and warehouse management system.
- On the basis of the services, the market has been classified into business services, managed services, system integration, and others.
- Based on the deployment type, the market has been categorized into on-premise and hosted/cloud-based.
- Based on the organization size, the market has been divided into small medium business (SMBs) and large business.
- On the basis of the mode of transport, the market has been segmented into roadways, railways, seaways, and airways.
- Based on the vertical, the market has been classified into automotive, consumer and retail, aerospace and defense, pharmaceutical and healthcare, energy, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North India, West and Central India, South India, and East India.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Accenture, Blue Yonder Group Inc. (Panasonic Corporation), BluJay Solutions Ltd., C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc., Geodis, Manhattan Associates, Oracle, SAP, SAR Transport Systems India Private Limited, and Softeon.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Solutions, Services, Deployment Type, Organization Size, Mode of Transport, Vertical, Region
|| North India, West and Central India, South India, East India
||Accenture, Blue Yonder Group Inc. (Panasonic Corporation), BluJay Solutions Ltd., C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc., Geodis, Manhattan Associates, Oracle, SAP, SAR Transport Systems India Private Limited and Softeon
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2299
Five User License: US$ 3399
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800