According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "United States Frozen Pizza Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the United States frozen pizza market size reached US$ 6,161.8 Million in 2022. Frozen pizza is a type of pizza that is sold pre-made and frozen, typically found in the frozen food section of grocery stores. It consists of a pre-baked crust that is topped with various ingredients, such as tomato sauce, cheese, vegetables, meats, and seasonings. It is generally offered with instructions on the packaging about the recommended cooking time and temperature. It is a convenient and popular option for people who want to enjoy pizza at home without the need for extensive preparation or ordering from a restaurant.
United States Frozen Pizza Market Trends:
A considerable number of commercial spaces, such as cafes, restaurants, and quick-service restaurants (QSRs), represents one of the major factors driving the demand for frozen pizza in the United States. Moreover, the increasing consumption of fast-food products on account of the hectic lifestyles of people is augmenting the market growth in the country. In addition, the growing reliance on different online food delivery applications due to the easy access to high-speed internet connection is influencing the market positively in the country. These websites and applications provide convenience, fast and free shipping facilities, discounted deals, and innumerable payment options. Apart from this, key manufacturers are introducing whole wheat and multigrain variants with no or minimal artificial preservatives, fat and trans-fat content. They are also launching gluten free frozen pizza to meet the requirements of health-conscious consumers. Product manufacturers operating in the country are highly investing in advertising campaigns, including celebrity endorsements and social media campaigns, to increase their existing sales and gain a competitive edge in the industry. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 12,965 Million by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 6.07% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the crust type, the market has been categorized into thin crust, thick crust, stuffed crust, and others. Presently, stuffed crust holds the largest market share.
- Based on the size, the market has been categorized into small, medium, and large. Presently, medium frozen pizza dominates the market.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been segmented into regular frozen pizza, premium frozen pizza, and gourmet frozen pizza. Regular frozen pizza represents the most popular product type in the United States.
- Based on the topping, the market has been segregated into cheese, meat, fruits and vegetables, and others. Meat currently accounts for the biggest share in the market.
- On the basis of the distribution, the market has been classified into food chain services, modern trade, departmental stores, online stores, and others. At present, food chain services exhibit a clear dominance in the market.
- Region wise, the market has been divided into the Northeast, Midwest, South, and West. Amongst these, Midwest enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Crust Type, Size, Product Type, Topping, Distribution, Region
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800