The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Japan Gaming Peripherals Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the Japan gaming peripherals market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 8.6% during 2022-2027. Gaming peripherals are external devices that offer input and output to laptops or personal computers (PCs) to enhance users' overall gaming experience. There is a range of peripherals available for users, including joysticks, headsets, gamepads, and keyboards. Computer-based games have gradually gained preference over traditional board games as video games offer a more interactive gaming experience. In Japan, the growing demand for handheld consoles and the rising popularity of virtual reality (VR) games, which provide an immersive and realistic gaming experience, have encouraged manufacturers to introduce improved and convenient peripherals for users.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Japan Gaming Peripherals Market Trends:
The increasing number of gaming enthusiasts and the rising popularity of video games represent the primary growth-inducing factors across the country. Apart from this, the governing agencies are adopting social distancing measures due to the mass spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), which has positively influenced the sales of gaming peripherals in Japan. Besides this, with the emergence of various market players and the easy availability of products at an affordable price, the demand for PC gaming peripherals is escalating across the country. The leading companies are also launching various high-end gaming consoles. For instance, Nintendo has launched its next-generation gaming consoles.
- Based on the product type, the market has been segmented into headsets, keyboards, joysticks, mice, gamepads and others.
- On the basis of the gaming device type, the market has been bifurcated into PC (desktop/laptop) and gaming consoles.
- The market has been categorized based on technology into wired and wireless segments.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been classified into online and offline.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into Kanto, Kinki, Central/ Chubu, Kyushu-Okinawa, Tohoku, Chugoku, Hokkaido and Shikoku regions.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with the detailed profiles of some of the key players operating in the industry.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800