The GCC biopsy devices market size reached US$ 43.6 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 61.5 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% during 2023-2028.
|GCC Biopsy Devices Market Size in 2022
||US$ 43.6 Million
|GCC Biopsy Devices Market Forecast in 2028
||US$ 61.5 Million
|GCC Biopsy Devices Market Growth Rate 2023-2028
Biopsy devices comprise equipment such as aspiration needles, forceps, and localization wires. They are used to extract tissues or cells from an organ by medical practitioners, radiologists, cardiologists, and surgeons to determine the presence of cancerous diseases. They are widely employed in MRI-guided, needle-based, vacuum, and core assisted biopsies of different body parts. As a result, the demand for biopsy devices is escalating across the GCC region.
The biopsy devices market is currently gaining immense popularity in the GCC region due to the emergence of advanced biopsy devices for diagnosing cancer. Moreover, government authorities in the region are introducing medical schemes and policies to support the utilization of biopsy devices. Furthermore, increasing investments in research and development (R&D) activities, in confluence with the advancing technologies in the healthcare sector, are positively influencing the market. However, the sudden outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic has drastically shifted the focus of healthcare personnel towards treating COVID-19 patients. The market is projected to experience growth once the pandemic comes under control.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the GCC biopsy devices market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on procedure type, product, application, guidance technique and end user.
Breakup by Procedure Type:
- Surgical Biopsy
- Needle Biopsy
Breakup by Product:
- Biopsy Guidance Systems
- Needle Based Biopsy Guns
- Biopsy Needles
- Biopsy Forceps
Breakup by Application:
- Breast Biopsy
- Lung Biopsy
- Colorectal Biopsy
- Prostate Biopsy
Breakup by Guidance Technique:
- Ultrasound-guided Biopsy
- Stereotactic-guided Biopsy
- MRI-guided Biopsy
Breakup by End User:
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Academic and Research Institutes
Breakup by Country:
- Saudi Arabia
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Procedure Type, Product, Application, Guidance Technique, End User, Country
||Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC biopsy devices market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the GCC biopsy devices market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the procedure type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the guidance technique?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the GCC biopsy devices market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?