The GCC facility management market is projected to exhibit a growth rate (CAGR) of 10.10% during 2023-2028. Evolution of modern workspaces, increasing demand for outsourced facility management services, growing urbanization and globalization, rapid technological advancements, rising need for disaster preparedness, and the implementation of various government regulations, represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Facility management is the process of coordinating the physical workplace with the people and work of an organization. It is fundamentally concerned with the integration of processes within an organization to maintain and develop agreed services that support and improve the effectiveness of its primary activities. It involves the maintenance, safety, security, and user experience within a building or premises and aims to provide an optimal environment for core operations. Facility management encompasses space planning, infrastructure planning, building maintenance, environmental sustainability, and accessibility. It utilizes various tools and technologies, such as building information modeling (BIM) and computer-aided facility management (CAFM) systems. Facility management finds extensive applications across the various sectors, such as healthcare, education, commercial buildings, government facilities, industrial sites, retail spaces, transportation hubs, leisure centers, research facilities, energy utilities, hospitality industry, sports complexes, cultural venues, IT centers, and telecommunication infrastructures. It helps in enhancing operational efficiency, offers cost-effectiveness, compliance with legal requirements, improved sustainability, safety assurance, strategic alignment with organizational goals, enhanced asset lifespan, quality assurance, better space utilization, increased productivity, risk management, support for innovation, positive brand perception, adaptability to change, and enhanced user satisfaction.
GCC Facility Management Market Trends:
The integration of technologies, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), and building information modeling (BIM) are revolutionizing the facility management market. These technologies offer sophisticated monitoring, analytics, and automation capabilities, making facility management more efficient and responsive. In addition to this, organizations are increasingly prioritizing sustainability to meet regulatory compliance and corporate social responsibility objectives. This trend drives the need for energy-efficient practices, recycling, and waste management within facilities, fueling the market. Furthermore, as businesses expand globally, there is a growing need for standardized facility management practices across various locations to necessitate a coordinated approach to maintain consistency in the quality and efficiency of services thereby contributing to market growth. Moreover, the widespread adoption of facility management as it contributes to energy savings, reduced downtime, and efficient space utilization, is propelling the market growth. In line with this, governments and regulatory bodies are enforcing stricter regulations regarding building safety, energy efficiency, and environmental standards, which is providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, rapid urbanization and an upsurge in commercial and residential real estate development create a growing demand for professional facility management to ensure optimal utilization and maintenance of these properties. Furthermore, the increasing adoption of facility management services that can offer continuity and resilience owing to the growing awareness of disaster preparedness and comprehensive risk management strategies is positively influencing the market growth. Other factors, such as innovation in service delivery models and growing flexible work arrangements, remote work, and coworking spaces, are anticipated to drive the market towards growth.
GCC Facility Management Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the GCC facility management market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels for 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on service, mode of facility, and end user.
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Maintenance
- Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance
- Environmental Management
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the service. This includes property (heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) maintenance and mechanical and electrical maintenance), cleaning, security, catering, support, and environmental management.
Mode of Facility Insights:
A detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the mode of facility has also been provided in the report. This includes in-house, outsourced, integrated, bundled, and single.
End User Insights:
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the end user. This includes commercial, industrial, and residential.
- Saudi Arabia
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Oman.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, key player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided.
GCC Facility Management Market Report Coverage:
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Mode of Facility
- End User
- Property: Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Maintenance, Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance
- Environmental Management
|Mode of Facilities Covered
||In-house, Outsourced, Integrated, Bundled, Single
|End Users Covered
||Commercial, Industrial, Residential
||Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2899
Five User License: US$ 4899
Corporate License: US$ 7899
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC facility management market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the GCC facility management market?
- What is the breakup of the GCC facility management market on the basis of service?
- What is the breakup of the GCC facility management market on the basis of mode of facility?
- What is the breakup of the GCC facility management market on the basis of end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the GCC facility management market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the GCC facility management market?
- What is the structure of the GCC facility management market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the GCC facility management market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the GCC facility management market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the GCC facility management market.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the GCC facility management industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.