The GCC geographic information system (GIS) market size reached US$ 591.9 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1,383.4 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 15.1% during 2023-2028.
The geographic information system (GIS) is widely utilized for gathering, managing, and examining data about different positions on the earth’s surface. It enables users to understand topographical information and relationships effectively using digital, photographic and cartographic data formats. Consequently, it assists in disaster management and mitigation, accident analysis, mapping, transportation planning, landslide hazard zonation and navigation.
The rising number of smart city projects represents one of the crucial factors fueling the market growth in the GCC region. Smart cities rely on real-time data sharing for climate monitoring and urban design and disaster management. Besides this, the significant presence of both onshore and offshore oil production units is increasing the demand for GIS for 3D visualizations, and remote monitoring, asset management and maintenance. GIS technology is also used across a variety of systems, such as flood management, forest fire management, climate change and carbon management. This, in confluence with the expanding application in the healthcare sector, is fostering the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the GCC geographic information system (GIS) market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on component, function, device and end use industry
Breakup by Component:
Breakup by Function:
- Telematics and Navigation
- Location-Based Services
Breakup by Device:
Breakup by End Use Industry:
- Oil and Gas
Breakup by Country:
- Saudi Arabia
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Function, Device, End Use Industry, Country
|| Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC geographic information system (GIS) market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the GCC geographic information system (GIS) market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the function?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the device?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the GCC geographic information system (GIS) market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?