The GCC male grooming products market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 7.56% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Grooming products are widely utilized by men for maintaining their hygiene and improving physical appearance. These products include shaving creams, deodorants, aftershave cologne, shampoos, moisturizers, facial creams, serums, face masks and anti-aging creams. At present, there is a significant rise in the demand for these products on account of the high disposable incomes of the masses in the GCC region.
The growing fashion-forward segment of the society and the increasing number of endorsements by celebrities for male grooming products are among the major factors propelling the growth of the market in the GCC region. Apart from this, the rising awareness about personal grooming is positively influencing the demand for these products. Furthermore, the increasing metrosexual culture is offering lucrative opportunities to existing as well as new manufacturers in the region. These players are relying on social media platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram, to boost their sales. However, the sudden outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), lockdowns in different countries and temporary closure of manufacturing units have negatively impacted the market growth. The market is anticipated to experience growth in the upcoming months as more key players shift to online distribution channels.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the GCC male grooming products market, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on product, price range and distribution channel.
Breakup by Product:
- Male Toiletries
- Electric Products
- After Shave Lotions
Breakup by Price Range:
- Mass Products
- Premium Products
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Pharmacy Stores
- Online Stores
Breakup by Country:
- Saudi Arabia
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Price Range, Distribution Channel, Country
||Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC male grooming products market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the GCC male grooming products market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the price range?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the GCC male grooming products market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?