According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "GCC Modular Kitchen Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the GCC modular kitchen market reached a value of US$ 1,525 Million in 2021. A modular kitchen refers to a contemporary concept of kitchen furniture layout that is designed as per the customer’s requirements. It mainly involves organizing distinct parts or sub-assemblies of the kitchen, such as drawers, cabinets and shelves, in a limited space. It aids in the optimal utilization of every corner of the space while using storage systems effectively and maximizing their functionality. Additionally, it is easy to maintain and clean since the attached accessories are easily removable, ensuring a thorough cleaning. It is available in a wide range of designs, materials, sizes and textures that can be personalized with minor variations.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
GCC Modular Kitchen Market Trends:
The market in GCC is primarily driven by the augmenting demand for modern interior decors among the masses. This is supported by the strong income levels and the shifting lifestyle preferences of individuals. Moreover, significant growth in the construction sector is a key factor driving the market growth across the GCC region. Along with this, increasing investments by public and private firms in infrastructural development projects and rising remodeling and refurbishing of existing buildings are creating a positive market outlook. Moreover, the widespread popularity of vacation rental locations on account of the emerging travel and tourism sector is catalyzing the demand for modular kitchens. Additionally, the growing internet base and the popularity of social media among the masses are considered major growth-inducing factors. In line with this, continuous improvements in the e-commerce sector and the emergence of online delivery models are further propelling the product demand. Other factors, including the increasing population of expatriates and the escalating demand for convenient and customized kitchens with diversified design offerings, are also positively influencing the market across GCC. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 1,878 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 3.70% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been segmented into floor cabinets, wall cabinets and tall storage. Currently, floor cabinet represents the leading market segment.
- Based on the design, the market has been segregated into L-shape, U-shape, parallel, straight, island and peninsula.
- On the basis of the material used, the market has been classified into lacquer wood, high-pressure laminates, wood veneers, melamine, metal and others (glass, acrylic, etc.).
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into online and offline. The offline channel is currently dominating the market.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman. Among these, Saudi Arabia holds the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal