The GCC smart lighting market size reached US$ 320.3 Million in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1,115.2 Million by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 23.4% during 2022-2027.
Smart-lighting is a technology designed for efficient use of light resources with power-saving fittings and automated controls. Using smart lighting technology, the consumer is able to adjust the ambient lighting depending upon the occupancy or daylight availability. Smart-lighting products have extensive applications in commercial, industrial and residential sectors and consist of a smartphone-controlled wall keypad and a touchscreen panel. This adds significantly to the convenience of the consumer, as smart lights and bulbs can be programmed to switch on and off at any chosen moment. Various smart bulbs are engineered to produce light that resembles natural sunshine in order to make the consumer feel more productive and fresh, irrespective of night or day. Additionally, it provides a greater sense of security for those who are away from their homes and are able to turn on/off the house lights at their will. Smart lights are also available in multiple colors that add to the aesthetic value of the space and provides the user with a variety in décor and ambiance.
Consistently increasing energy consumption and electricity demands of the GCC region are among the key factors driving the smart lighting market in the region. Moreover, rising economic growth, population growth and increasing government support are also creating a positive impact on the smart lighting market in the region. Consumers are also increasingly adopting smart lighting products due to its cost efficiency and remote accessibility through smartphones and voice-command features. Additionally, increasing investments in smart homes and cities are expanding the market for smart lighting. Moreover, governments across the GCC countries have started to equip existing roads, tunnels and public areas with smart lighting equipment that work according to the occupancy and traffic on the road.
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the GCC smart lighting market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the GCC smart lighting market in any manner.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the GCC smart lighting market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on offering, communication technology, installation type, light source and application.
Breakup by Offering:
- Lights and Luminaires
- Lighting Controls
- Design and Engineering
Breakup by Communication Technology:
- Wired Technology
- Wireless Technology
Breakup by Installation Type:
- New Installation
- Retrofit Installation
Breakup by Light Source:
- LED Lamps
- Fluorescent Lamps
- Compact Fluorescent Lamps
- High Intensity Discharge Lamps
Breakup by Application:
- Public Infrastructure
Breakup by Region:
- Saudi Arabia
Value Chain Analysis
Key Drivers and Challenges
Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
|| Offering, Communication Technology, Installation Type, Light Source, Application, Country
|| Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC smart lighting market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the GCC smart lighting industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the GCC smart lighting industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the offering?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the communication technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the installation type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the light source?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the GCC smart lighting industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the GCC smart lighting industry?
- What is the structure of the GCC smart lighting industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the GCC smart lighting industry?
- What are the profit margins in the GCC smart lighting industry?