According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Endoscope Reprocessing Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global endoscope reprocessing market reached a value of US$ 2.0 Billion in 2022. An endoscope refers to a medical tool that is generally used by healthcare professionals for examining internal tissues and organs. Its basic design consists of an umbilical or universal cord, light guide connector, control body, the bending section and insertion tube with internal channels that connect to the video processortoassist medical professionals in performing minor surgeries and imaging. However, since the risks of infection associated with endoscopes are high due to their diverse utilization in several medical procedures, this has impelled healthcare committees to implement strict endoscope reprocessing protocols for minimizing the infection risks.It includes various steps that ensure the safety of patients and staff while lowering the risks of damaging endoscopes.
Global Endoscope Reprocessing Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the rising prevalence of endoscopy-related infections. This is supported by the increasing utilization of endoscopes in the diagnosis and treatment of several diseases.Along with this, the growing preference for non-invasive surgical procedures has created the augmentingneed for endoscopes, which, in turn, is contributing to the market. In line with this, the rapid outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) across the globe has further propelled the demand for endoscope reprocessing. Moreover, numerous initiatives undertaken by the governments of several countries for developing multiple training program infrastructures to achieve high-quality and reliable reprocessing practices and providesample documentsto help healthcare facilities in endoscopereprocessing are creating a positive market outlook. Furthermore, continual technological advancements, such as the introduction of automated endoscope reprocessors (AERs),are providing an impetus to the market growth. Other factors, including the rising pediatric population that is prone to infections, the increasing healthcare expenditure and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also favorably impacting the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 3.2 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 7.6% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been segregated into high-level disinfectants and test strips, detergents and wipes, automated endoscope reprocessors, endoscope drying, storage and transport systems, and others.
- Based on the process, the market has been categorized into manual and automated cleaning.
- On the basis of the end-user, the market has been segmented into hospitals and clinics, ambulatory surgery centers, and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.Some of these players include Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP) (Fortive Corporation), ARC Healthcare Solutions Inc., Belimed AG (Metall Zug AG), BES Rehab Ltd, Custom Ultrasonics Inc., Ecolab Inc., ENDO-TECHNIK W. Griesat GmbH (Albyn Medical S.L.), Getinge AB, HOYA Corporation, Metrex Research LLC, Olympus Corporation, Shinva Medical Instrument Co. Ltd., Steelco S.p.A. (Miele) and Steris plc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Process, End User, Region
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP) (Fortive Corporation), ARC Healthcare Solutions Inc., Belimed AG (Metall Zug AG), BES Rehab Ltd, Custom Ultrasonics Inc., Ecolab Inc., ENDO-TECHNIK W. Griesat GmbH (Albyn Medical S.L.), Getinge AB, HOYA Corporation, Metrex Research LLC, Olympus Corporation, Shinva Medical Instrument Co. Ltd., Steelco S.p.A. (Miele) and Steris plc
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800