According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Aerospace Foam Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global aerospace foam market reached a value of US$ 5.3 Billion in 2022. Aerospace foam has a closed-cell structure that is generally utilized for providing insulation and protection against undesirable vibrations in aircraft. It is produced according to the aerospace industry standards to exhibit excellent rigidness, tensile strength, and insulating properties. It is widely used in the manufacturing of multiple aircraft components for enhancing comfort by increasing cushioning levels. Along with this, it has the ability to seal automatically due to its self-skinning properties. Moreover, aerospace foam is commonly used for providing structural support across the sector.
Global Aerospace Foam Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by significant growth in the aerospace industry, supported by the growing demand for low-cost carrier (LCC) aircraft among the masses. Along with this, the rising requirement for lightweight and fuel-efficient aircraft is providing a boost to the demand for aerospace foams. Additionally, numerous leading players are heavily investing in product innovations, such as the introduction of steel composite metal foams that offer enhanced resistance to high temperature, which is providing an impetus to the market growth. Besides this, extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players to introduce eco-friendly variants of aerospace foams are expected to further drive the growth of the market. Other factors, including the widespread product utilization in the manufacturing of advanced military aircraft and continuous improvements in the aircraft fleet businesses, are also positively influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 7.9 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.22% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segregated into polyurethane, polyimide, metal foams, melamine, polyethylene and others.
- Based on the application, the market has been categorized into aircraft seats, aircraft floor carpets, cabin walls and ceilings, flight deck pads, overhead stow bins and others.
- On the basis of the end-user, the market has been segmented into general aviation, military aircraft and commercial aviation.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Aerofoam Industries LLC, BASF SE, Boyd Corporation, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Evonik Industries AG, General Plastics Manufacturing Company, Greiner AG, Huntsman International LLC, Pyrotek Inc., Recticel NV/SA, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (Saudi Arabian Oil Co.), Solvay S.A., UFP Technologies Inc. and Zotefoams Plc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Application, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Aerofoam Industries LLC, BASF SE, Boyd Corporation, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Evonik Industries AG, General Plastics Manufacturing Company, Greiner AG, Huntsman International LLC, Pyrotek Inc., Recticel NV/SA, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (Saudi Arabian Oil Co.), Solvay S.A., UFP Technologies Inc. and Zotefoams Plc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, and nanotechnology industries. We also provide cost model and manufacturing setup project reports through Syndicated Analytics, a subsidiary of IMARC Group.
Our offerings include comprehensive market intelligence in the form of research reports, production cost reports, feasibility studies, and consulting services. Our team, which includes experienced researchers and analysts from various industries, is dedicated to providing high-quality data and insights to our clientele, ranging from small and medium businesses to Fortune 1000 corporations.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800