According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Agricultural Adjuvant Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global agricultural adjuvant market size reached US$ 3.6 Billion in 2022. An agricultural adjuvant is a type of substance or formulation added to agricultural products, such as pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers, to enhance their effectiveness and performance. It is an auxiliary component that improves the overall performance, stability, and target delivery of the primary active ingredients in the products. It can enhance the effectiveness of pesticides and herbicides by helping them spread evenly across the plant surfaces, which ensure better coverage and absorption.
Global Agricultural Adjuvant Market Trends:
Declining arable land, rising food security concerns, and the increasing awareness about the harmful effects of chemical based pesticides represent one of the key factors catalyzing the demand for agricultural adjuvants around the world. Besides this, there is a rise in farming activities worldwide. This, coupled with the growing demand for exotic fruits, vegetables, and flowers that require highly controlled environments and specific nutritional content in the soil, is influencing the market positively. In addition, the surging prevalence of seed and soil-borne diseases on account of the rising instances of droughts, floods, and other natural disasters is favoring the growth of the market. Apart from this, leading players are launching advanced adjuvant molecules and formulation technology that contains multi-components and multi-functional adjuvants with diverse agrochemical compatibility. They are also focusing on incorporating the use of green chemistries for formulating eco-friendly bio-based adjuvant products, which are safe and biodegradable. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 5.1 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 6.24% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the type, activator adjuvant dominates the market, followed by utility adjuvant.
- On the basis of the crop type, the market has been segregated into cereals and oilseeds, fruits and vegetables, and others. Cereals and oilseeds currently account for the biggest share in the market.
- Based on the application, the market has been divided into herbicides, fungicides, insecticides, and others. At present, herbicides dominate the market.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, Asia Pacific enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Akzo Nobel N.V., Croda International Plc, Corteva Agriscience, Evonik Industries AG, Solvay SA, Huntsman International LLC, Nufarm Limited, Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC, Wilbur-Ellis Holdings, Inc., and Brandt Consolidated, Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Crop Type
||Activator adjuvant, Utility adjuvant
|Crop Types Covered
||Cereals & Oilseeds, Fruits & Vegetables, Others
||Herbicides, Fungicides, Insecticides, Others
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||Akzo Nobel N.V., Croda International PLC, Corteva Agriscience, Evonik Industries Ag, Solvay SA, Huntsman International LLC, Nufarm Limited, Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC, Wilbur-Ellis Holdings, Inc., and Brandt Consolidated, Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800