According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Agriculture Sprayers Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," the global agriculture sprayers market size reached US$ 2.1 Billion in 2022. Agriculture sprayers are equipment used to apply herbicides, pesticides, and fertilizers on agricultural crops. They are commonly used for projecting water, weed inhibitors, crop performance materials, pest maintenance chemicals, and manufacturing and production line ingredients. They are indispensable agricultural tools that farmers commonly use for enhancing the overall yield. They are commonly available in various sizes and types, from hand-held and manual sprayers to large trailed or mounted sprayers, followed by advanced atomizers. These tools have been engineered to optimize their applicability and performance for diverse purposes.
Global Agriculture Sprayers Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing focus on farm efficacy to improve the overall yield. In line with this, the rapid adoption of modern agricultural techniques, such as precision farming, is offering numerous growth opportunities for the market. Furthermore, the rising production of cereals and grains and the growing government support toward modern agricultural methodologies are positively influencing the market. Apart from this, several manufacturers are introducing various aerial sprayers to effectively manage the crop yield of large-size farms, thus creating a positive outlook for the market. Moreover, continual development of novel agrochemicals that can be sprayed on crops using agricultural sprayers is expected to catalyze the product uptake. Besides this, the escalating sales of battery-operated agricultural sprayers are propelling the market growth. Additionally, the sustainable application of pesticides through agricultural sprayers raises the value of field crops, thus strengthening the market worldwide. On account of the factors above, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 2.9 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.5% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segmented into high-pressure sprayers, low-pressure sprayers, air carrier sprayers, and hand operated sprayers.
- Based on the source of power, the market has been categorized into manual, battery-operated, solar sprayers, and fuel-operated.
- Based on the usage, the market has been classified into field sprayers, orchard sprayers, and gardening sprayers.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include AGCO Corporation, ASPEE, Bucher Industries AG, Buhler Industries Inc. (Rostselmash), CNH Industrial N.V., Deere & Company, Exel Industries, Jacto Inc., KUBOTA Corporation, Mahindra & Mahindra Limited, RSR AGRO-Hymatic (RSR Retail Pvt. Ltd.), Stihl and Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Source of Power, Usage, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AGCO Corporation, ASPEE, Bucher Industries AG, Buhler Industries Inc. (Rostselmash), CNH Industrial N.V., Deere & Company, Exel Industries, Jacto Inc., KUBOTA Corporation, Mahindra & Mahindra Limited, RSR AGRO-Hymatic (RSR Retail Pvt. Ltd.), Stihl and Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800