According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Air Conditioning System Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global air conditioning system market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.3% during 2022-2027. An air conditioning system facilitates the removal of heat and moisture present in an enclosed space to alter the overall temperature. The heat is replaced from the given area with chilled dry air while the hot air and moisture are expelled in the atmosphere. The system restraints the entry of smoke or dust particles and aids in improving the comfort of the dwellers by creating a regulated interior environment. Consisting of fans, compressors, condenser coil, evaporator coil and chemical refrigerants, the suitable thermal condition and superior indoor air quality provided by these systems aid in improving human efficiency and maintaining proper health functions. Consequently, they have emerged as an indispensable component across domestic, commercial and industrial environments.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Air Conditioning System Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the confluence of numerous factors, including rapid urbanization, rising disposable incomes, shifting lifestyle patterns and altering climatic conditions. This has resulted in a significant increase in the uptake of air conditioning systems, especially in the residential sector. In line with this, the growing global population has contributed to the growth in the construction of housing projects, which is expected to provide a thrust to the market growth. Moreover, considerable growth in the tourism sector is also catalyzing the market growth. The increasing influx of foreign tourists has led numerous countries to build hotels, auditoriums, multiplexes and shopping complexes to improve their existing infrastructure. Air conditioning systems are crucial for offering convenience to the tourists, which, in turn, influences their spending behavior. Apart from this, these systems are widely used across numerous organizations to improve working conditions and enhance the overall productivity of the employees. Furthermore, an enhanced focus toward sustainable development has resulted in an increased demand for energy-efficient air conditioners, which is further creating a positive outlook for the market. Numerous manufacturers have also developed smart and connected variants that are widely gaining prominence among users. These variants are being integrated with advanced technologies and can be operated using voice commands.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been divided into unitary, rooftop, PTAC and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into specialty stores, supermarkets and hypermarkets, online and others.
- Based on the technology, the market has been bifurcated into inverter and non-inverter.
- On the basis of the end use, the market has been classified into residential, commercial and industrial.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these key players include Carrier Global Corporation, Daikin Industries, Ltd., Electrolux North America, Inc., Haier Group Corporation, Hitachi-Johnson Controls Air Conditioning Inc,. Lennox International Inc., LG Electronics, Inc., Midea Group, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electronics.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St
Sheridan, WY 82801
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 | www.imarcgroup.com
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800