According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Air Purifier Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global air purifier market to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% during 2023-2028. An air purifier is a filtration system that is generally used for sanitizing the air of an enclosed space and releasing fresh and cleaner air. It is widely available in different sizes that comprise an in-built filtration system and a fan that removes unwanted particles, including allergens, pollutants and toxins, from the air. These filters are usually manufactured using fibers and paper that capture and neutralize pollutants as the air passes over them. Some of the popular air purifiers available in the market include high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA), ultraviolet (UV) light, ionizer, and activated carbon filters, which are extensively utilized across offices, learning centers, homes, and hospitals.
Global Air Purifier Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the growing demand for filtration systems among the masses. This can be attributed to the rising consumer awareness regarding the adverse effect of pollution on health and the shifting lifestyle preferences of the masses. Additionally, the growing prevalence of allergies among individuals due to the deteriorating indoor air quality is impacting the market. Along with this, continual technological advancements, such as the introduction of app-integrated air purifiers, are providing a thrust to the market growth. Moreover, continuous improvements in the e-commerce sector and the advent of home delivery models are creating a positive market outlook. Furthermore, the rapid outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has propelled the demand for air purifiers to avoid the spread of the virus. Other factors, including rapid urbanization, the increasing pollution level, inflating disposable income levels of the masses, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also favorably influencing the market.
- On the basis of filter technology, the market has been segmented into activated carbon, electrostatic precipitators, high efficiency particulate air (HEPA), ion and ozone generators, and others.
- Based on the size, the market has been segregated into small, large and HVAC units.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been categorized into commercial, industrial and residential.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been classified into offline and online.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Atlanta Healthcare, Camfil AB, Daikin Industries, Ltd., Honeywell International, Inc., IQAir, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Sharp Corporation and Whirlpool Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Filter Technology, Size, Application, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Egypt
||Atlanta Healthcare, Camfil AB, Daikin Industries, Ltd., Honeywell International, Inc., IQAir, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Sharp Corporation and Whirlpool Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800