According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Airborne ISR Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, the global airborne ISR market reached a value of US$ 28.7 Billion in 2022. Airborne intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) systems are used to navigate, track and identify targets. They also assist in performing various security operations to enhance situational awareness for military personnel protection. Nowadays, the leading players in the industry are designing advanced airborne ISR platforms to facilitate multi-intelligence solutions by integrating them with the next generation of aerial sensors to give a comprehensive overview of the battlespace.
Global Airborne ISR Market Trends:
Airborne ISR systems are mainly being utilized by defense authorities to acquire data from potential threats to improve national security. Also, with the advancements in technology and the rising number of terror attacks, economic prosperity, and political and religious conflicts, various countries are focusing on enhancing their warfare capabilities. Owing to this, the demand for continuous surveillance and advanced data links have grown exponentially over the past few years. Besides this, governments across the globe are also implementing several initiatives to improve airborne ISR deployment. Moreover, the ongoing research and development (R&D) activities in advanced electro-optical and infrared sensors used in ISR and tactical missions have impelled the market growth. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 37.5 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 4.43% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the platform, air represents the most popular platform for airborne ISR.
- On the basis of the system, the market has been classified into maritime patrol, electronic warfare, airborne early warning and control (AEWC), airborne ground surveillance (AGS), and signals intelligence (SIGINT).
- The market has been categorized based on the type into surveillance, reconnaissance and intelligence.
- Based on the fuel type, the market has been segmented into hydrogen huel-cells, solar powered, alternate fuel, battery operated and gas-electric hybrids.
- The market has been bifurcated based on the application into manned and unmanned ISR. Amongst these, manned ISR is the largest application segment across the globe.
- Region-wise, North America exhibits a clear dominance in the market. Other major regions include Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being BAE Systems plc, L3Harris Technologies, Inc., Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc., Thales-Raytheon Systems Company LLC, Elbit Systems Ltd., General Dynamics Corporation, CACI International Inc., Northrop Grumman Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, UTC Aerospace Systems (United Technologies Corporation), FLIR Systems, Inc., Airbus SE and General Atomics.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Platform, System, Type, Fuel Type, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||BAE Systems PLC, L3Harris Technologies, Inc., Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc., Thales Raytheon Systems, Elbit Systems Ltd, UTC Aerospace Systems (United Technologies Corporation), General Dynamics, CACI International Inc., Northrop Grumman Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, FLIR Systems Inc., Airbus and General Atomics
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Phone No: (D) +91 120 433 0800 | www.imarcgroup.com
Americas :- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331