According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Aircraft Fuel Systems Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global aircraft fuel systems market reached a value of US$
8.8 Billion in 2021. Aircraft fuel systems enable fuel to be loaded, stored, managed, and delivered to the propulsion system and auxiliary power unit of an aircraft. It is also employed for reducing aircraft weight, while optimizing its center of gravity (COG) through fuel dumping. Aircraft fuel systems involve selector valves, storage tanks, metering devices, and monitoring units that are designed to provide an uninterrupted flow of clean fuel. It also comprises one or more gravity feed fuel tanks with associated fuel line, which is connected to the aircraft engine. These systems are either gravity fed that are used in high-wing aircraft or employ fuel pumps that are required by low-wing aircrafts.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Aircraft Fuel Systems Market Trends:
The rising use of lightweight materials in the production of aircraft fuel systems to improve fuel efficiency and lower the weight of structural and semi-structural aircraft components represents the key factor driving the global market growth. In line with this, the rising air passenger traffic, along with the establishment of new air routes due to rapid industrialization and urbanization, particularly in emerging economies, are contributing to the market growth. Additionally, modernization of military aircraft with improved in-flight and emergency refuelling systems is acting as a growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, continuous investments in research and development (R&D) activities to reduce the amount of energy required to read fuel levels and create advanced fuel systems that are compatible with new generation aircraft are creating a positive outlook for the market. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of
5.71% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the engine type, the market has been divided into the jet, helicopter, turboprop, and unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) engines.
- Based on the component, the market has been classified into piping, inerting systems, pumps, valves, gauges, fuel control monitoring systems, and filters.
- On the basis of the technology, the market has been categorized into fuel injection, pump feed and gravity feed.
- Based on the application, the market has been segregated into commercial, military and UAV.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Eaton Corporation, Parker-Hannifin Corporation, Woodward, Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Triumph Group, Inc., Meggitt PLC, GKN plc., Safran SA, Crane Co., United Technologies Corporation, etc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal