The latest report by IMARC, titled “Aircraft Line Maintenance Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the global aircraft line maintenance market size reached US$ 20.2 Billion in 2022. Aircraft line maintenance refers to the routine maintenance, inspections, and repairs performed on aircraft between flights or during short-term turnarounds. It includes tasks such as visual inspections, engine checks, tire and brake inspections, and other minor repairs. It is an essential part of aircraft operations to ensure that aircraft are safe and airworthy for flight. Aircraft line maintenance is performed by certified maintenance technicians or mechanics who are trained to inspect and repair aircraft systems, components, and structures. Maintenance technicians use a variety of tools and equipment to perform line maintenance, including hand tools, diagnostic equipment, and specialized aircraft maintenance equipment. In recent years, aircraft line maintenance has gained traction as it helps minimize delays and cancellations due to mechanical issues by identifying and addressing potential maintenance issues before they become major problems and ensuring that aircraft depart on time and operate safely.
Global Aircraft Line Maintenance Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the rising need for regular maintenance to ensure aircraft safety and reliability of commercial air travel. Additionally, the exponential growth in the aviation industry due to the increasing number of passengers traveling by air is creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, due to the increasing complexity of aircraft systems and technologies, the need for more advanced, specialized knowledge and equipment is constantly rising. Besides this, aviation authorities globally have strict regulations and guidelines for aircraft maintenance and inspections, with penalties for non-compliance, which is positively influencing the market growth. Moreover, advancements in technology, such as predictive maintenance, artificial intelligence, and the Internet of Things (IoT), along with rapid digitalization, are creating lucrative growth opportunities for the key players operating in the industry. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 27.7 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- On the basis of the service, the market has been divided into component replacement & rigging service, engine & APU service, line station setup & management service, defect rectification service, and aircraft on ground (AOG) service.
- Based on the type, the market has been bifurcated into transit and routine checks.
- On the basis of the aircraft type, the market has been segmented into narrow body aircraft, wide-body aircraft, very large body aircraft, and others.
- Based on technology, the market has been categorized into traditional and digital line maintenance.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being AMECO, ANA Line Maintenance Technics, Avia Solutions Group, BCT Aviation Maintenance, British Airways, Delta Air Lines, HARCO, Lufthansa, Monarch Aircraft Engineering, Nayak Group, SAMCO Aircraft Maintenance, SIA Engineering Company, SR Technics, STS Aviation Group, and Turkish Airlines.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Service, Type, Aircraft Type, Technology, Region
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AMECO, ANA Line Maintenance Technics, Avia Solutions Group, BCT Aviation Maintenance, British Airways, Delta Air Lines, HAECO, Lufthansa, Monarch Aircraft Engineering, Nayak Group, SAMCO Aircraft Maintenance, SIA Engineering Company, SR Technics, STS Aviation Group and Turkish Airlines
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800