According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Aniline Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2024-2032" the global aniline market size reached 9.9 Million Tons in 2023. Aniline (C6H5NH2) is a colorless to pale yellow aromatic organic compound with a distinctive odor. It is commercially produced by catalytic hydrogenation of nitrobenzene, followed by purification, distillation, and extraction. Aniline is widely used to produce dyes, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, rubber additives, polymers, pesticides, and herbicides. It is also used in laboratory research as a potential of hydrogen (pH) indicator, chemical intermediate, and analytical reagent for determining the concentration of nitrite ions and other substances. Aniline is a cost-effective, versatile, and easy-to-handle substance, with a high boiling point and excellent solubility in alcohol, benzene, chloroform, carbon tetrachloride, acetone, and other organic solvents. It also readily undergoes various chemical reactions and transformations, such as diazotization, acylation, and oxidation, to form different derivatives and compounds.
Aniline Market Trends:
The growing demand for methylene diphenyl diisocyanate (MDI) for various industrial applications is one of the primary factors propelling the market growth. Aniline is widely used as a chemical intermediate to produce MDI, which is widely used in the manufacturing of polyurethane foam, coatings, adhesives, sealants, elastomers, resins, and binders. Along with this, the widespread product utilization in the chemical industry to produce polyaniline, azobenzene, quinone, p-aminophenol, corrosion inhibitors, antioxidants, and photographic chemicals is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, the rising product application in the textile industry to produce dyes and pigments for leather, paper, wood, apparel, and home furnishing is providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, the introduction of bio-based aniline, which is environmentally friendly and produced from renewable feedstocks, such as lignocellulosic materials, agricultural residues, and sugars, thus reducing reliance on fossil fuel-based raw materials, is positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, the recent development of advanced catalysts, such as alumina-supported palladium, which enhances reaction efficiency, increases production yield, reduces reaction time, and improves selectivity, is strengthening the market growth. Moreover, the increasing product utilization in the pharmaceutical industry to produce analgesics, antipyretics, vitamins, and anti-allergic drugs is supporting the market growth. Other factors, including rapid industrialization activities, increasing investment in the development of sustainable production methods, and widespread product utilization in the rubber industry, are anticipated to drive the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is expected to reach 15.2 Million Tons by 2032, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.7% during 2024-2032.
- On the basis of the technology, the market has been bifurcated into vapor-phase and liquid-phase processes.
- Based on the application, the market has been divided into methylene diphenyl diisocyanate (MDI) and others. At present, methylene diphenyl diisocyanate (MDI) accounts for the largest market share.
- On the basis of the end-use industry, the market has been classified into insulation, rubber products, consumer goods, transportation, packaging, agriculture, and others. Among these, insulation represents the largest segment.
- On a regional basis, the market has been categorized into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. At present, Asia Pacific holds the largest market for aniline.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being BASF Corporation, Bayer Material Science, Borsodchem Mchz, First Chemical Corporation, Jilin Connell Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Hindustan Organics Chemicals Limited, Huntsman International, Mitsubishi Chemical, Mitsui Chemical, Narmada Chematur Petrochemicals Limited, Petrochina Co. Ltd., Sabic, Sp Chemicals Holdings Ltd., Sumitomo Chemical, Sumika Bayer Urethane Co., Ltd., The Dow Chemical Company, Tosoh Corporation, etc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Technology, Application, End-Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||BASF Corporation, Bayer Material Science, Borsodchem Mchz, First Chemical Corporation, Jilin Connell Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Hindustan Organics Chemicals Limited, Huntsman International, Mitsubishi Chemical, Mitsui Chemical, Narmada Chematur Petrochemicals Limited, Petrochina Co. Ltd., Sabic, Sp Chemicals Holdings Ltd., Sumitomo Chemical, Sumika Bayer Urethane Co., Ltd., The Dow Chemical Company and Tosoh Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800